What things make you so so proud to be a bear/bearette?

The fact that we care about our club and country (the UK) without jumping on bandwagons. The UK as a nation should always stick together and be proud of our English, NI, Scottish, Wales collective achievements. We are Britain personified as a club, and I will always respect that.

And by bandwagons, I mean others who held fake allegiance to Ireland over Scotland, but now love parts of Scotland for its anti-UK stance.

As well as (no laughing now) a few mentally challengeds from Greenock I knew who loved all things America because its anti-British approach in the 18th century, but now hate America that sides with Israel against Palestine. (Yes, I told you not to laugh)

When you meet someone, find out they are also a bear, even better if it’s on holiday or somewhere random.
This in the workplace. When you join a workplace or someone new joins and find out there a bear you instantly just click with them. Good guys stuck with the good guys kind of thing.

Raising my son and daughter to love Rangers the way i was brought up to love Rangers...

Seeing them cheer when we score, giving me celebratory cuddles, belting out our anthems word for word brings a tear to my eye almost every game at Ibrox

My kids are 11 & 9, and have never really had a hero in a blue shirt until this crop of players Morelos, Defoe, Kent etc

They haven’t seen us win anything really, this shows me their love for Rangers is true!

I am so thankful...

Ibrox for me.
The sense of excitement and anticipation I get when I see the girders on top of the club deck come into view over the tops of the houses as we approach on the bus. I've been coming over from NI since I was 8 and i got the same feeling when I saw those girders at the hamilton game last week as I did when I saw them for the first time back in 1994.
It truly is a special place with a history and tradition unrivalled by any stadium in the world as far as I'm concerned.
A history and tradition built and maintained by special people - THE PEOPLE!

Exact same here mate. When u see that stadium no matter how many times u get the butterflies.

As last while on our bus a lot of the fellas have started brining their kids over for the first time and the look on the kids faces when they see the stadium for the first time is just full of excitement. Just like I was all them years ago

We have some truly outstanding supporters, we have some arseholes as well but they only creep out on big games and defeats.

our history is littered with trophies and phenomenal players like McCoist, Grieg, Cooper, Laudrup,DJ, Barry Ferguson etc etc

during the darker times of recent past it’s made me appreciate having the club there in my life, at one point I wasn’t sure if I’d still have it.

Exact same here mate. When u see that stadium no matter how many times u get the butterflies.

As last while on our bus a lot of the fellas have started brining their kids over for the first time and the look on the kids faces when they see the stadium for the first time is just full of excitement. Just like I was all them years ago
Exactly pal. I had my 6 yr old over for the first time last week. The look on his face when he saw Ibrox out the coach window was priceless. Even at that age the kids know what it means. We all did. Its why we keep coming back

Back