What time is the first beer being cracked open tomorrow

CM Ger

As the days went on the nerves are getting worse for me so the time I'm cracking my first beer open tomorrow is getting earlier and earlier. Wee bottle of Peroni during my morning dump tomorrow, hope I see the game.

What's the plans for everyone else?

4pm I’m doing a 3:45 pick up of mates. Then back to the house and we crack the beers open immediately. Got most our Europa run recorded so, watch that, then the BT preview programme, then the game.

Sober tomorrow I think as flying up the road on thursday,there,s a bottle of jd on standby just incase the nerves get the better of me.

;)

As the days went on the nerves are getting worse for me so the time I'm cracking my first beer open tomorrow is getting earlier and earlier. Wee bottle of Peroni during my morning dump tomorrow, hope I see the game.

Hope you wash hands before drinking Peroni on the toilet

I'll be in town for around lunchtime for some food then into the boozer for around 3. Going to try and hold off until 4/5 before I have the first taste or it could be messy. Then if we win see where the night takes me.

Cracking open my Rangers Winter Whisky as soon as I get home from dropping the wee man off at his gran’s. The beer can wait til kick off.

5.30pm the minute I get in from work. Food won't be necessary tomorrow and I doubt I'll feel hungry anyway. Got a keg of Stella Artois on and a case of San Miguel on standby. Still got to make work on Thursday.
WATP #justdoitrangers

As soon as the clock strikes midnight, I've hardly slept in days.

I was due at the Dr's at 9 on Thursday, cancelled it till the afternoon but did mention that I might still not be fit enough by then and it's only a 2 minute walk from my house :))

Hope it's nothing serious mate.
Not at all. Just don't want to be reeking of booze (if I have 1 and things are going well I know I will keep going lol).

Once I come home from collecting the wean from school. In, wine in, beers in fridge. Supposed to be nice tomorrow so I’ll sit out the back and listen to some tunes until teatime, I’ll get something for my dinner and line my stomach because if I don’t eat it’ll make my hangover 10 times worse. Then get tore into the beers again and watch the build up.

Finishing work at lunchtime, black bull in cambuslang at 2 for a couple, got a table booked at bar home in town at 4 o’clock for 10 of us… will need a few beers to calm the nerves lol ..

Probably about 5.00. All my plans and good intentions about pacing myself will disappear like the morning dew about 5.05.

I won't be drinking until i get to Seville at 4pm. Alarm set for 3am, flight from Heathrow at 6.20 then 2 different trains to Seville. I want to remember the game and the occasion so i'm not ripping the arse out it from 5am at the airport. If we win..... well i'll be on it for about 4 or 5 days :)

Midnight+1

No chance I’m sleeping tonight - fear, hope, expectation, fear, hope, repeat. And can do one. Far more important things going on.

Back