What time is the first beer being cracked open tomorrow

Home from Work around 3pm. Shave my nut, shower and Dressed in the Royal Blue crack an ice cold bud (or 3) around 4pm. TUNES ON... Nachos and pizza for ppl arriving and me if I can stomach it.... I wasn't going to drink but I love saying shite like that to myself.... Absolute Monday morning porkies lol WATP

Sorry to hear that mate , I probably knew him or at least would have known his face…. It’s a good boozer with loads of characters..
Cheers mate, but he had a good life so no qualms I suppose in the grand scheme of things. Was a boxing coach years ago. He stopped drinking in the bull around 2015, he was reaching his centenary this year. But aye cheers mate.

I’m off the beer mate, don’t need to drink beer to have a good time. Just feel that it’s a Scottish mentality of “oh let’s drink beer to make sure we enjoy this” tbh I’ve a much stronger mentality than that.

I’m absolutely hammered on whisky though

Anyone else doing an all nighter? No chance I'm sleeping, beers going down a treat watching the BT sport preview show after backshift. Might regret it tomorrow as wanted to feel fresh for the final but f**k it!
I wanted to be fresh but finished my first open uni assessment early so I didn't have to worry about it tomorrow. Decided I should celebrate that and been watching rangers videos since then and will carry on till I can't keep my eyes open

I wanted to be fresh but finished my first open uni assessment early so I didn't have to worry about it tomorrow. Decided I should celebrate that and been watching rangers videos since then and will carry on till I can't keep my eyes open
Nice one mate. Was working till midnight here and messaged the missus (no pics) to get me a case for pre/post pub antics tomorrow, but that's ended up getting tanned tonight :D

5am kick off in Melbourne so maybe about 3-3:30am. Going to try and get to my bed about 8pm and get up about 3ish.

Have to drive at some point but no later than 1600.

Nothing to do, or anywhere to go until 1700 on Friday.

:)

Mates in the balcony talking absolute shite to german/english/fucknos neighbours. Giving him til 4am to %^*& up and go to bed or I'm gonny go out there and get right on it again...bus at 9am to seville.

Mates in the balcony talking absolute shite to german/english/fucknos neighbours. Giving him til 4am to %^*& up and go to bed or I'm gonny go out there and get right on it again...bus at 9am to seville.
Yass , jealous as %^*& but happy for everyone that made the journey

9:25am after the school run. The kids are staying at their mums the rest of the week so I'll upgrade to the Vodka and Lucozade 11am-ish. Purely medicinal for the nerves you know.

Finish work in Glasgow @ 3pm. Drive down the road ,park up ,so after tea and stuff will be getting in about it at 5ish. Off work on Thursday,possibly Friday. Can't believe this day has arrived. Another European final???? Fecking hell!!!!!

Probably around 1, glad I'm working to 1 to be honest didn't sleep all night and its getting me out the house.

Out at 12 into town few pints. Home at six to watch the game. Don’t like watching football in pubs and it’s a time to be with the wee man

Up at 03.30
Can’t sleep
First beer will be 5
12 of us off for some food then we have a place booked for 6.30 till midnight

On the non - alcoholic beers for the game tonight. Had bought some to try for the Braga game and stuck with it since as I don’t want to jinx it. Have a bottle of champers in the fridge chilling for full time though!

Finish work at 2 , few pints in town before heading home to bath the dug, get some food then probably start on the beers proper about 7. Nerves have kicked right in.

Lewis and Harris RSC open 4pm till 1am. Hopefully get there pretty close to 4 depending on when i can get off work. Day off tomorrow :)

Back