What time is the first beer being cracked open tomorrow

Will be in the pub at about 6.30am, game starts at 7am, but they don't start serving until 8am so it'll be the start of the second half for me.

Hoping to be in the pub by 5 latest. Will have to try and pace it though as I'd like a relatively clear head for the game.

Wife driving to the boozer daughter on crutches fractured her knee ..arriving in pub for 4 hoping early enough for a seat as their no longer taking bookings....perhaps get my daughter to play on her sore knee if seat issues first beer at 4 probably melted and greeting at half time...

I am off work so not sure what to do with myself really, it's a cracking day in London but I don't want to go to the boozer too early and not appreciate the occasion as much as I should because I am pissed :)

I'm not boozing until about 3pm. Fucked Manchester, don't remember Leipzig and with this being potentially the biggest day any of us will ever see in footballing terms, I don't want to make an arse of it.

I need to get some solids in me first - just stopped work, German beers chilling nicely in the fridge and cannot wait literally cannot wait :)

I’m just home from work and dunno if I should drink or not, if I do I won’t get into Ibrox tonight to celebrate

Back