What top is everyone wearing tomorrow night?

My brother gave me a training top with the Carling logo but no badge years ago, and against Dortmund away I had it on, and all the games since, so was thinking that, but I also have this seasons top which I haven’t worn yet, and I also have the Chris Burke match worn top that I wore in Manchester.
I think Il go new Rangers top for the first half, and keep it on if we are winning, or swap at half time to the Carling training top! :))

This seasons home or gallant pioneers top.
Think I'll go with the white gallant pioneers though.
It's seems important 150 years.
50 years since 1972.
That's it I'm decided.

I won`t to put the 1872 top on but I feel it`s unlucky so has to be the this years home top

Super Ally t-shirt under the replica 88-90 drill top from EverySaturdayWeFollow has done me well in every round of the knockouts so that’ll be me sitting next to the wee man in his black away strip and my youngest in her lilac one.

We have the Walkers cheese & jalapaeno nuts ready, a few emergency cans of Guinness (opened one against Them in the cup and Leipzig at home and Rangers scored within a minute each time!) and I think we’ll be good to go.

Current home top is the correct answer, if not then just wear something royal blue, especially those going to the match.

Manchester final strip my daughter got me autographed and framed.
Stupid me pulled it out and put it on for that final in 2008

A sevilla 2022 final t shirt I bought at the rangers shop at Ibrox today. I'm not a strip wearer. Will be wearing my union flag shirt over it for walking up to the pub.

This one...
PA8l7to.jpg

I’ve worn my 150th top all campaign including away at Leipzig
However having moved I only have my white polo with me, thankfully I wore it at the home leg so can rest easy it’s my new lucky top

Back