What we expecting today at the press conference?

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
At what point do we stop using that as an excuse? We’ve got the second biggest budget in the league by far.

I keep seeing people say we’re so far behind Celtic because they have a bigger budget yet we’ve capitulated against teams who’s budget is way less than ours.

Fans need to stop with the “look how far we’ve come mantra” as a basis of arguments against pathetic results
It’s utterly tedious. It made sense in our first couple of seasons back in the top flight, it doesn’t wash anymore.

Jack Burton

I doubt it will be McAllister, after Wednesdays game, Gerrard has to produce a show of strength and resolve.

If he doesn’t turn up it will look like he’s hiding and I just don’t see Gerrard doing that.

Tav should be doing the presser with him after his poor interview with Rangers TV post match.

Doctor Rock

Too many people have thrown the towel in. Is it a younger generation thing? I'm 58 so been very lucky to been through the 9 in a row years but also the 80s when we were poor a lot of the time. I have not given up. The last number of years have really scarred us, not many teams have been through what we have and we are desperate for success. Before the break we were the best team in the country and SG should reflect on that. The players do need a kick up the arse but also need our confidence and arrogance back. The influence of confidence on a team should not be underestimated.

sw26

Spoken to the players.
Worked on some things
Ready to right wrongs.
Title is the paedos to lose.
Nada on another intimidated ref.
Don’t forget “we need to reset it” and “still two Old Firm games”.

To be honest manager press conferences generally are a bit of a waste of time in this day and age, ours is no different in that regard.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
What happened to you being on a ship with no internet and saving us reading your drivel.

Of course it still matters. They spend £25m more than us on wages.
Oddly enough we finished the project and came home as tends to be the way things work offshore.

You can always stick me on ignore pal, even a tiny shred of common sense would save you the hassle of having to read my ‘drivel’. We can beat their team that earn an extra £25m in wages, we’ve shown that. However, we struggle against dross who have a wage bill a fraction of the size of ours, so when you’re talking about ‘drivel’ you should look inwards at your own guff for a fantastic example of it.

Taiwan Loyal

I hope he doesn't send Gary Mac. It'll just be the same old shite questions from the Scottish media as usual. Will be interesting to see which player goes though. My money would be on Jack or Arfield. Should really be our captain though.

Number Six

On reflection that refereeing performance has gone and cost is again, how long can it continue?

Players have been left in no uncertain terms this isn’t good enough, there will be changes tomorrow and chance for others to come in and prove me wrong

Admit he should have changed it the other night and left it far too long

Big players need to step up and show some character and balls, they’ve got us in this mess they now have to get us out it

I want to see more passion, more desire, I didn’t see a team who wanted to win trophies

Along those lines is what it should be really

Jimmy Jazz

See the respect has gone for him already.

Deary deary me.
A lot of us have spent hundreds upon hundreds of pounds following he and his team in all weathers since his arrival to watch us shite the bed twice, making the same mistakes over and over again, and handing the scum the title on a plate both times. Sorry if some seem a little pissed off despite him being Stevie G and awrat.

SuperGers07

A lot of us have spent hundreds upon hundreds of pounds following he and his team in all weathers since his arrival to watch us shite the bed twice, making the same mistakes over and over again, and handing the scum the title on a plate both times. Sorry if some seem a little pissed off despite him being Stevie G and awrat.

Good post, too many still in awe of the name. That will hold us back if that continues.

Commentator

I doubt it will be McAllister, after Wednesdays game, Gerrard has to produce a show of strength and resolve.

If he doesn’t turn up it will look like he’s hiding and I just don’t see Gerrard doing that.

Tav should be doing the presser with him after his poor interview with Rangers TV post match.
Couldn't risk watching that, fair chance I would have needed a new TV.

Commentator

A lot of inane pish; mumbled and incredibly stupid questions from halfwits, rote answers, Charles trying to sound like he's not a dick and only convincing everyone that's exactly what he is.

StirlingBear

Folk going on about gameplans/formations blah blah blah. Nobody was complaining before the break when we have had one of the best seasons ever.

Now we are getting comparisons to Warburton etc wow!

Money spent is peanuts compared to our rivals cant believe some of the tripe getting aimed at our manager because we were cheated out of a victory at rugby park. We have no right to be anywhere near Celtic when you compare the budgets and the money they spend on players.

It would literally be one of the biggest David & Goliath storys in sport if we were to win the league this year.

Craig McColl

These PC are a waste of time tbh and I think that when we're doing well.Same inane things said most weeks the only thing to come out of them is update on who's available.

Papa Sasac

Seeing our fans talk about his upcoming press conference same as they did with Warburton at the end is utterly depressing.

No one has enjoyed these last few games. We were on an unbelievable run and have slipped badly. Coupled with out closest rivals relentless form in the same period. It has appeared to come crashing down but the points tally is still more than decent, an improvement on where we were and we need to keep some composure and keep building.

I am as scunnered as anyone. But the fine margins are literally a legitimate last min winner taken away and a sloppy goal conceded as we stood shocked. The performance would still have been criticised but in truth we done enough for the 3 points and some bewildering refereeing has robbed us.

We need to stay together and keep the season on track.

MarkieLoyal

See this utter drivel written on here about Gerrard "Hiding"....jesus wept.

We have apparently had him "hiding" in the dugout, now we apparently have him "hiding" from a press conference.

Disagree with tactics,subs and so on but dont disrespect him..

He`s never hidden in his life he`s not about to start now.

Bigbluebear

Oddly enough we finished the project and came home as tends to be the way things work offshore.

You can always stick me on ignore pal, even a tiny shred of common sense would save you the hassle of having to read my ‘drivel’. We can beat their team that earn an extra £25m in wages, we’ve shown that. However, we struggle against dross who have a wage bill a fraction of the size of ours, so when you’re talking about ‘drivel’ you should look inwards at your own guff for a fantastic example of it.
"Ignore" is a pathetic thing to do.

Our past squads with larger budgets than we currently have got poor results against the lower teams

In fact we have a better points total than our last 3 title winning sides at this stage of the season.

The drama over our dip in form is exasperated by the fact Celtic are rampant and not dropping any points.

Their astronomical budget compared to everybody else is the reason for that.