What we expecting today at the press conference?

Spoken to the players.
Worked on some things
Ready to right wrongs.
Title is the paedos to lose.
Nada on another intimidated ref.

Don’t forget “we need to reset it” and “still two Old Firm games”.

To be honest manager press conferences generally are a bit of a waste of time in this day and age, ours is no different in that regard.

What happened to you being on a ship with no internet and saving us reading your drivel.

Of course it still matters. They spend £25m more than us on wages.

Oddly enough we finished the project and came home as tends to be the way things work offshore.

You can always stick me on ignore pal, even a tiny shred of common sense would save you the hassle of having to read my ‘drivel’. We can beat their team that earn an extra £25m in wages, we’ve shown that. However, we struggle against dross who have a wage bill a fraction of the size of ours, so when you’re talking about ‘drivel’ you should look inwards at your own guff for a fantastic example of it.

I hope he doesn't send Gary Mac. It'll just be the same old shite questions from the Scottish media as usual. Will be interesting to see which player goes though. My money would be on Jack or Arfield. Should really be our captain though.

On reflection that refereeing performance has gone and cost is again, how long can it continue?

Players have been left in no uncertain terms this isn’t good enough, there will be changes tomorrow and chance for others to come in and prove me wrong

Admit he should have changed it the other night and left it far too long

Big players need to step up and show some character and balls, they’ve got us in this mess they now have to get us out it

I want to see more passion, more desire, I didn’t see a team who wanted to win trophies

Along those lines is what it should be really

See the respect has gone for him already.

Deary deary me.

A lot of us have spent hundreds upon hundreds of pounds following he and his team in all weathers since his arrival to watch us shite the bed twice, making the same mistakes over and over again, and handing the scum the title on a plate both times. Sorry if some seem a little pissed off despite him being Stevie G and awrat.

A lot of us have spent hundreds upon hundreds of pounds following he and his team in all weathers since his arrival to watch us shite the bed twice, making the same mistakes over and over again, and handing the scum the title on a plate both times. Sorry if some seem a little pissed off despite him being Stevie G and awrat.

Good post, too many still in awe of the name. That will hold us back if that continues.

I doubt it will be McAllister, after Wednesdays game, Gerrard has to produce a show of strength and resolve.

If he doesn’t turn up it will look like he’s hiding and I just don’t see Gerrard doing that.

Tav should be doing the presser with him after his poor interview with Rangers TV post match.

Couldn't risk watching that, fair chance I would have needed a new TV.

A lot of inane pish; mumbled and incredibly stupid questions from halfwits, rote answers, Charles trying to sound like he's not a dick and only convincing everyone that's exactly what he is.

Folk going on about gameplans/formations blah blah blah. Nobody was complaining before the break when we have had one of the best seasons ever.

Now we are getting comparisons to Warburton etc wow!

Money spent is peanuts compared to our rivals cant believe some of the tripe getting aimed at our manager because we were cheated out of a victory at rugby park. We have no right to be anywhere near Celtic when you compare the budgets and the money they spend on players.

It would literally be one of the biggest David & Goliath storys in sport if we were to win the league this year.

These PC are a waste of time tbh and I think that when we're doing well.Same inane things said most weeks the only thing to come out of them is update on who's available.

Seeing our fans talk about his upcoming press conference same as they did with Warburton at the end is utterly depressing.

No one has enjoyed these last few games. We were on an unbelievable run and have slipped badly. Coupled with out closest rivals relentless form in the same period. It has appeared to come crashing down but the points tally is still more than decent, an improvement on where we were and we need to keep some composure and keep building.

I am as scunnered as anyone. But the fine margins are literally a legitimate last min winner taken away and a sloppy goal conceded as we stood shocked. The performance would still have been criticised but in truth we done enough for the 3 points and some bewildering refereeing has robbed us.

We need to stay together and keep the season on track.

See this utter drivel written on here about Gerrard "Hiding"....jesus wept.

We have apparently had him "hiding" in the dugout, now we apparently have him "hiding" from a press conference.

Disagree with tactics,subs and so on but dont disrespect him..

He`s never hidden in his life he`s not about to start now.

Oddly enough we finished the project and came home as tends to be the way things work offshore.

You can always stick me on ignore pal, even a tiny shred of common sense would save you the hassle of having to read my ‘drivel’. We can beat their team that earn an extra £25m in wages, we’ve shown that. However, we struggle against dross who have a wage bill a fraction of the size of ours, so when you’re talking about ‘drivel’ you should look inwards at your own guff for a fantastic example of it.

"Ignore" is a pathetic thing to do.

Our past squads with larger budgets than we currently have got poor results against the lower teams

In fact we have a better points total than our last 3 title winning sides at this stage of the season.

The drama over our dip in form is exasperated by the fact Celtic are rampant and not dropping any points.

Their astronomical budget compared to everybody else is the reason for that.

Folk going on about gameplans/formations blah blah blah. Nobody was complaining before the break when we have had one of the best seasons ever.

Now we are getting comparisons to Warburton etc wow!

Money spent is peanuts compared to our rivals cant believe some of the tripe getting aimed at our manager because we were cheated out of a victory at rugby park. We have no right to be anywhere near Celtic when you compare the budgets and the money they spend on players.

It would literally be one of the biggest David & Goliath storys in sport if we were to win the league this year.

We tried to play out a 1-0 win against a side who in the last 30mins started chucking everything at us. It was inevitable that we would concede. That is on Gerrard and his inability to make correct changes. Forget the ref for a second, had our players done their job we'd have scored more than once.

You see awful officiating every game up here, with all teams, that lot probably had a few bad calls against Hearts, didn't stop them scoring 5 against them. There's the difference, they get the job done easily. We struggle every single game against these teams who sit in. We don't know how to play through it.

We tried to play out a 1-0 win against a side who in the last 30mins started chucking everything at us. It was inevitable that we would concede. That is on Gerrard and his inability to make correct changes. Forget the ref for a second, had our players done their job we'd have scored more than once.

You see awful officiating every game up here, with all teams, that lot probably had a few bad calls against Hearts, didn't stop them scoring 5 against them. There's the difference, they get the job done easily. We struggle every single game against these teams who sit in. We don't know how to play through it.

Forget the ref why,you said all we need to do was score a second goal ..we did he disallowed it.

I'm fully expecting the whole management team and board to turn up and go on the offensive about how we've been robbed of x amount of points due to corrupt officials, how one club appears to be receiving illicit government funding, and demanding that plastic pitches be outlawed in the top tier of the national sport.

Actually, maybe not. Bring on the usual soundbites and cliche's!!!

In all honesty I hope Gerrard and the staff have had the necessary discussions needed, and have now put Wednesdays result to the back of their minds. In fotball you cant dwell on things too long, need to move on and hopefully will see improvement on Saturday.

See this utter drivel written on here about Gerrard "Hiding"....jesus wept.

We have apparently had him "hiding" in the dugout, now we apparently have him "hiding" from a press conference.

Disagree with tactics,subs and so on but dont disrespect him..

He`s never hidden in his life he`s not about to start now.
I agree. Some folk on here talk utter shite on a permanent basis.

This.

"Ignore" is a pathetic thing to do.

Our past squads with larger budgets than we currently have got poor results against the lower teams

In fact we have a better points total than our last 3 title winning sides at this stage of the season.

The drama over our dip in form is exasperated by the fact Celtic are rampant and not dropping any points.

Their astronomical budget compared to everybody else is the reason for that.

No, that function is provided for good reason; what’s ‘pathetic’ is chiming in with an unrelated snidey wee remark about my job.

And sorry but that’s irrelevant bollocks. Because you know, our title winning squads...errrr....won the title believe it or not; they didn’t surrender it by early February and didn’t shit their pants at the first real sign of bother, so harping back to previous squads of a decade ago is pointless in this context because all you need to do is stay ahead of the competition and they always held their nerve and did so. They certainly didn’t capitulate at the midway point.

You made a big deal over the difference in wage bills, but the reality is our wage bill dwarfs the dross that continue to take points off of us so there’s no excuse for being able to play them off the park in an OF game but not be able to get maximum points against crap like Kilmarnock nearer the business end of the season. The continual “aye but we were a train wreck 8 years ago” has well and truly worn thin. We just made a £7m signing and have made healthy profits in the Europa league, we’ve been spending quite a bit of money, so that nonsense simply doesn’t cut it anymore.

It’s not healthy to live in denial, so folk would be better off asking questions of the coaching staff, because the buck stops with them regardless of their profile; and above all, watching the same collapse for a second year running just isn’t good enough and certainly isn’t indicative of serious domestic progress.

Back