What will be the negative Rangers story

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleau

As we play them next I wonder what the Rangers bad narrative will be this week , or which ex player will be gushing about them

I think its fairly obvious the line the media will take this week will be if Beale fails to beat the Dhims the clock will be ticking on his time at Ibrox. All to stoke up the pressure even further. Some of our own will go along with it.

Tillman is a diving cheat and the referee will have to be strong.

Cantwell has a nasty streak and the referee will have to be strong.

Beale has been doing to much talk in the papers it's time to do it on the park.

There's 3 days headlines right there. I'll be looking for a commission if they do it word for word. Bonus points if they use quotes from mutton or the big Welsh pr1ck

I think its fairly obvious the line the media will take this week will be if Beale fails to beat the Dhims the clock will be ticking on his time at Ibrox. All to stoke up the pressure even further. Some of our own will go along with it.
They are already setting it out, on their own initiative, some of them. A few comments have been indicators of it.

The “lucky man” stuff will be back out again in his press conferences.

Ange is absolutely consumed by that line

They are already setting it out, on their own initiative, some of them. A few comments have been indicators of it.
Beale will get next season regardless of what happens between now and the end. Unless we start going into free fall again like at the end of Gio’s tenure of course.

Losing the semi final will put a lot of pressure on him though from the support. He won’t be sacked, but it will put enormous pressure on him for the start of next season. This weekend won’t really put anything in the way of real pressure on him unless we get a complete doing

I would say thats an absolute given. Something along the lines of "this Rangers team have no bottle(unlike the one i was in) and if they dont win at the weekend they will be left behind for 20 years" or something.
That’s just a FF line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back