• League, FA Cup and Champions League

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • League Cup only

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • League and League Cup

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters

The Pink Panther

Before United’s resurgence, you’d already have given them the FA Cup. Liverpool look strong in the league and the Champions League has the usual suspects in there.

I voted league cup only.

Man united will get the FA cup I reckon.

Liverpool for the league.

Can see them winning everything.Looking at Chelsea there is no way they can stop City winning the league cup.Liverpool will inevitably fall at some stage in the league.Only Utd can realistically stop the winning the FA Cup which leaves the Champions League.
I don't think it's unreasonable to say the big 2 Spanish sides aren't at their usual best this season and that would be the main competition normally.Bayern on the slide with an ageing team and can't see Dortmund being a threat which leaves only Juventus and PSG as real contenders.If they avoid those 2 until the final then with a full strength team playing as well as they can it's hard to see past City.

It’s impossible to predict. We all remember 2008 and how difficult it is as the games pile up. Then again the squad City have maybe strong enough to pull off what most would see as the impossible.

City got favourable draw in FA Cup with United handed tough away draw at Wolves

I forgot they were in the league cup final so only voted for league and fa cup. But they'll win the domestic treble I think.

They will win on Sunday, Liverpool will blow the league and they are 2 games away from FA cup final

I think it’s a domestic treble for them

CL will be difficult for them, though have to say there are no outstanding teams in it season, all “top” sides seem beatable so you just never know!

City couldn't have handpicked easier draws in League Cup, FA Cup and CL all season.

If they're ever going to win the quadruple it'll be this season. Don't see it though, reckon it'll be league Cup only.

Liverpool for Premier league
United for FA Cup
Barca for Champions League

Can't see Chelsea causing them any problems this weekend so League Cup looks a certainty.

I also think they'll win the FA Cup.

League and League Cup.
The way Chelsea are playing the league Cup should be a gimme.
Not sure if Liverpool can cope with the pressure and expectations. They have been a bit jittery the last few games. See how they cope with Bayern tonight.

Hopefully nothing.Don't deserve any support from us for the help they have given the beggars over the last few years with loans.

Back