What would they do if it was us with all the UEFA fines?

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I don't want us to be the same as them, but when you are in a war (and Lawwell has made it clear we are definitely at war with them), then you need to fight dirty.

If we were flying terrorist / sectarian banners, if we were singing banned songs, if we had countless UEFA fines, and if we had repeatedly had fans enter the field of play and attack opposition players... what would they do?

1. Pretend to be PSG supporters and email UEFA outraged about their 166M buy being assaulted and how this could have been much worse if he had a weapon, demanding punishment to deter any repeat.
2. Pretend to be neutral viewers who were outraged at the songs and banners on screen and how it offended me and my culture.
3. Bombard phone-ins and write to the papers demanding punishment for embarrassing Scotland.
4. Use friendly journalists (OK that's a hard one!) to keep the narrative going about deserving the heaviest penalties possible, and suggest they do a bit of lobbying in UEFA about it.

Are we above all that sort of thing? Should we be...?

As an aside if we'd had 12 offences we would NOT be still getting fines and we WOULD have had stand closures etc....aided and abetted by the media here.

As an aside if we'd had 12 offences we would NOT be still getting fines and we WOULD have had stand closures etc....aided and abetted by the media here.

You're spot on there.

As another aside, what the heck is that Avatar you have? o_O

We got a 7k fine for throwing paper fs an these twats are getting fines that match that for more serious matters, UEFA are a joke and corrupt as f.uck.

They would be looking and pushing to get us a ban so even if we won the league they would want the crack at Champs league.

Back