What would you like to see second half of the season

Thommo2006

Other than the obvious win the league/cup what are peoples Hope's for the next part of the season.

Looking back at the first part other than the game at livi and possibly the tims all other games we dropped points we could quite easily have won. So for me being a bit more clinical in the final third and getting more goals from midfielders.

To turn the silly draws of the first half of the season into wins. I'm not daft enough to think we're suddenly going to win every game we play, but we have to stop dropping so many daft points in games we really should be winning. I'm confident we will.

Another demolition of the scum would be lovely too.

Back to making Ibrox a fortress like it was at the start. No more dropping points to mid table teams, if we do that the league is ours

Far more consistency and carry on improving.

I think we might just get both as it looks promising and like things are beginning to gel.

Collectively, I'd like us to put a few teams to the sword like we did against Motherwell at home. Away from home I'd like us to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate from the beginning

Individually I hope Barisic has an injury free run between now and the end of the season and I hope Morelos gets a minimum of 35 goals this season

I'd like to see us be more dynamic with the successful introduction of a new formation (352 perhaps), would make us less predictable and hopefully give us more firepower. I've mentioned this before but I really want to see us score more goals from outside the box.

Start it as we mean to end. Win the next three convincingly and put some markers on the table. Then keep on treating every game like a cup final - this is chance to bring that lot down a peg or two...bring it on...we can do it.

A good run of decent results, no injuries or suspensions and a couple of wins against the filth thank you very much ;)

A settled team with less chopping and changing.

I think by and large we will in the second half of the season. We played 38 games before the break which is a huge number. The maximum we'll play is 25 games this time (and thats if we draw all three Scottish cup games before the semi final)

There will be the odd change to freshen things up of course and injuries/suspensions but generally I think we'll be more settled

To begin to unlock defences, the 10-men-in-the-18-yard-box defence has worked against us very well. It is the only missing piece of the puzzle in my opinion. With one of Davis and Arfield available for every game plus a ruthless finisher up front (Defoe) could be what we need.

Get back to a stage where we don’t worry at all about routine games against mid table teams and just blow them away with ease. Do that and we will win the league.

Tav to be in his position when we’re being attacked.

Flanagan to concentrate.

Morelos to score at Parkhead.

Stevie G to win 55.

The fat bearded man-child loud squealing bunnet that sits behind me in the Copland to finally reach puberty at the age of 30 and stop trying to look like Jack Black wearing clothes that are three sizes to small for him, the fat fucking nonce.

Tav to be in his position when we’re being attacked.

Flanagan to concentrate.

Morelos to score at Parkhead.

Stevie G to win 55.

The fat bearded man-child loud squealing bunnet that sits behind me in the Copland to finally reach puberty at the age of 30 and stop trying to look like Jack Black wearing clothes that are three sizes to small for him, the fat fucking nonce.
Calling fellow bears a nonce is fucking pathetic

Consistency! Think beating them has led to some, let's say, "over optomism". It has to be remembered that December was a pretty poor month for us, albeit book-ended by a couple of excellent results. Points dropped in 4 out of 8 league games, including 5 points at home. Heading in the right direction but a bit to go yet and consistency has got to be a key part in that!

We’ve got the skill and the players. Got to match that with bravery like we did in beating them. Every game will be a battle and we’ve got to be up for it.

Other than the obvious league and cup double...

A good run of wins in the league. Not sure what our best run is so far this season but title winning Rangers sides of the past have always managed to go on great winning runs in the league and that is something I'd like to see from us in the 2nd half of the season.

Would also like to see convincing wins (and by that I mean pumpings) of both Aberdeen & Hibs. Both they diddy outfits are in a serious need of a humbling by us.

Back