What would you rather - Finish the season undefeated or win all 4 Old Firms?

Undefeated or Win the 4 Old Firms

• Undefeated

Votes: 567 52.3%
  • Win the 4 Old Firms

Votes: 518 47.7%

• Total voters
Win league.
Win all 4 v them (5, SC Final)
Undefeated league season.

In that order.

We've already done the real "invincible" league campaign anyway.

I know it doesn't matter how we win it as long as we win it and we would all prefer to do both but if you could choose one of the two scenarios what would it be?

Full season undefeated but draw at least one of the remaining old firm games.

Or

Win all 4 old firms this season but lose a game once the tittle is won.
Both, we are Rangers

Winning the 4 scum games might cost them the second UCL qualifying berth.

And there’s nothing finer than scudding they rhat fućks.

to win 55 while being undefeated, just puts the cherry on top of the cake for me, it'll be one of the greatest titles we've ever won if not THE greatest, considering the money advantage they had over us, also it'll make their melt down even more spectacular.

200.gif

This for me, too.

I want both :))

What happened to the 'we play to win every match' sentiment?

This came out recently during the discussion about whether we would lose to the sheep if they could grab 2nd place and deny the tims a CL place.

It now seems many are willing to trade that off for 4 wins against that mhob.

Undefeated means minimum of 2 draws against them in remaining games and a whole league campaign without loss. I will take that every time thank you very much.

I dont care, just want to win the league. We could go the rest of the season without a win and clinch it on goal difference and I'd still be over the moon.

Win the league.

Get as far in Europe as we can.

Win the Scottish Cup.

That's what I want - records aren't really important for me. However we are so close to the clean sheet record that I think we will definitely beat that.
How far away are we??

4 old firm games

Put that mob in their place. Some of them might never recover from this season if we battered them in all 4 league games

If we get to batter them in one of the two old firm wins then losing a game once the title is done am fine with that.

Finish undefeated. Happy with a win at the piggery and draw at home and unbeaten in other games will do me fine.
It might give them some false hope to hold onto near the end of the season LOL.

I don't care if we are undefeated, just want to win the league and get as many points as we can. We play each game to win so I go for win the 2 remaining Celtic matches.

I went for 4 OFs. Why? When we win the league I want young players to get a chance. That's more valuable than saying we're unbeaten long after winning the league.

Always want to beat them no brainier but end of the its about winning the league and doesn’t cate how or when we do it. Well sooner The better.

Not only do I want to beat them 4 times. I want us to humiliate them once and for our players to ram everything down their throats... Arfield laughing in browns face, Morelos tying a scarf around the posts at their midden, goldson bouncing about in a police hat, Stevie g planting a rangers flag in the centre circle at their midden too and the players doing the huddle when we scud them...

Surely going undefeated is the bigger achievement? That would crown an already historic season. Two draws against the filth with a few of the young lads playing while maintaining a 20+ point lead would be fine with me if we went unbeaten. That said I’d take either.

Back