What would you rather - Finish the season undefeated or win all 4 Old Firms?

Undefeated or Win the 4 Old Firms

• Undefeated

Votes: 567 52.3%
  • Win the 4 Old Firms

Votes: 518 47.7%

• Total voters
In a normal season with fans in, winning all the games v them would be class. But going undefeated with 30+ wins would be a fantastic achievement. The narrative from them is that they chucked it, nothing to do with us of course :rolleyes:

Can't vote on this. I want both.

However, as everyone admits, the title is paramount.

I don't even care when or where we do it. I just want it sewn up asap.

Undefeated would be an unbelievable achievement but if we have the league tied up early I could forgo a few defeats if it meant progressing in Europe .
But if we beat the filth four times , you can see them scratching their heads wondering where it all went wrong .

Would like to give them a couple of 3 or 4 nils. :)
But even one nils would do as then they wouldn't have even managed a goal against us.
Shagger to save a pen.

Obviously this question is posted as a term of which bonus would you like to go with winning the league. I picked beat them 4x as we ain’t done that for some time. With extra extra bonus of not conceding a goal against them.

ps is nothing to say we can’t do both here if play to our abilities and don’t slack off once job is done .... which could be before even play then again

Beat them twice more in the league and once in the cup and I would settle for losing one other match, that would be 6 defats in a row, that would make me happier that going through season undefeated B-)

I think being undefeated, whilst obviously impressive can sometimes act like an albatross around a team's neck. Rodgers suffered the same thing after going unbeaten, even if the following season is impressive, it inevitably and unfairly gets compared to the previous unbeaten season

If we go the season unbeaten, it will show just how unreal we've been and blow any "yees won ciz we were shite" type comments out the water.

However, nothing makes me happier than when we beat them, so I can't say no to that.

I care more about Rangers setting new standards and breaking old records than I do about anything to do with them, irrespective of how much I love battering them.

Undefeated for sure.

The #CelticThePaedoClub cult members - and I include BBC Shortbread and all the fannys at DR & Radio Clyde - all tried, reeeeeaalllllyyyy tried and tried to make relevance of #CelticThePaedoClub having 1 x good 45 mins against us in about 6/7 games.

They did try...... But....weapons who have made a wee albino eye brow for themselves or other Government subsidised Shortbread non entities who feel that Goblins should be allowed into public areas, whilst turning heterosexual females into homosexual will have to answer their Employers why they don't have exclusive rights at Ibrox Stadium - Home of The Champions and World Record 55 Titles.

Hi Chris.

Hi Mikey.

There's a reason why you're the lowest paid of the lowest paid.

The #CelticThePaedoClub cult members - and I include BBC Shortbread and all the fannys at DR & Radio Clyde - all tried, reeeeeaalllllyyyy tried and tried to make relevance of #CelticThePaedoClub having 1 x good 45 mins against us in about 6/7 games.

They did try...... But....weapons who have made a wee albino eye brow for themselves or other Government subsidised Shortbread non entities who feel that Goblins should be allowed into public areas, whilst turning heterosexual females into homosexual will have to answer their Employers why they don't have exclusive rights at Ibrox Stadium - Home of The Champions and World Record 55 Titles.

Hi Chris.

Hi Mikey.

There's a reason why you're the lowest paid of the lowest paid.
Are you okay?

Must admit I'm surprised at people saying 'as long as we win the league, it doesnt matter'.

I understand the sentiment but, for me, this is a great opportunity, not only to win the title but, to absolutely ram the past years down the bastards throats. If we take the foot off the gas, lose one or both of the OF games and win the league by 4 or 5 points would people still be saying 'it doesn't matter' given the position we are currently in? I know I wouldn't. Thankfully we have a manager that simply wont allow standards to slip.

Anyway to answer the OP, I'd be happy to sacrifice an unbeaten record to skelp those fuckers another twice, so long as it was against Livingston, on the last day of the season, as they secured 2nd place. I know, I'm not asking much.:D

No reason why we cannot do both, but, putting them in their place with a 100% against them and the damage it'd do to them would be more beneficial to us.

I want us to beat their points total from 2016/17, which means we need to win every game until the end of the season. One draw puts us level with them.

Undefeated. A bigger achievement that goes down in history as opposed to whitewashing a pish mentally challenged team.

Never want Rangers to lose but if it did happen because of a defeat on the final day that costs the filth 2nd place after battering them 4 times in one season I can't say I'd lose any sleep over a scenario like that.

because we lost against st mirren we can’t do the same undefeated run that the mentally challengeds did a few years ago.

I’d be happy pumping the mentally challengeds winning the league and some youth players getting a chance.

Congratulations OP, virtually 50/50 even after hundreds of votes. Not often you get a poll as even as that.

Personally I went for the undefeated season, if we could match or beat their so called ‘invincible’ season (4 draws) the it would be something we could ram down their throats forever along with 55.

Back