What would you say is Tav’s best goal?

Pvt. Hudson

Plenty to chose from.

His volly against Peterhead in the Ramsdens cup final (or whatever it was called) was a belter. His 2 free kicks against Hibs also.

What’s your favourite?

Volley against Peterhead is the best goal I’ve seen live. You could have Levy Yashin & Pete Cech together in goals, neither of them are getting it.

Unfortunately last weeks beautiful move where I wished Tav first time shot to go in, it would have been the goal of the Season, SPL wise, then Roofe came along!

Peterhead is the answer

He scored a belter at Airdrie in the cup in the early Warburton days at 01:15

Another surprising question on FF to go with the Whittaker or Roofe one!

It's obviously the Peterhead one, won't see many better goals than that anywhere.

Galatasaray. I know it wasn't his best goal technique wise but what a team goal, right from the keeper and through the team, switching flanks with a wee dummy thrown in as well. Tav was involved at the beginning and then there to finish it with a header.
Technique wise - Hibs free kick from a tight angle

For me it will be the next one, and then the one after that.
If it comes from the penalty spot or a shot, who cares as as long as it gets us 3 points or the next round in whatever cup we're in

Free kick vs Hibs at Ibrox
this.
I was in the check in queue at Edinburgh airport for a flight to Korea and desperately trying to see the end of the game and he threw this one in, knew it would be a comfortable flight after this...

His best goal was the Peterhead goal.

My favourite was the free kick in the 1-0 against Hibs at Ibrox where we were struggling.

Back