What would you say to Steven Gerrard if you met him?

Sir you have become a part of an elite group within the Rangers family, You have achieved the Rangers immortal status! Well deserved!

A huge thank you Mr Gerrard for puting our club back where we belong
Stay here long term and you will be a true Rangers legend

can you please sign my sons old Liverpool strip with your name on the back.
then tell him he was a hero of mine even before coming to Ibrox
Lastly a massive thank you

I was lucky enough to be there when he pulled up in a range rover outside Ibrox before the Marseille friendly. I could hardly get a word out I was that star struck, only other time I've been like that was when I met Walter Smith.
My daughter got her photo with him and Morelos that made her day

Met him in Ibrox at the start of this season while doing work in the stadium (dressing rooms) a wee fist pump and all I could say was how you doing mate with a reply of alright mate from him, star struck was an understatement but him, mcallister and all the back room staff and S.Robertson etc all top guys, no surrender

I’d renounce my atheism, drop to my knees and repent at the feet of my new Lord and Saviour. Gerrard is Risen. Glorify Him.

Thank you for the great job you are doing and raising our levels. You are rather good at this management lark.

I have met him, a few times.

Didn't ever really manage to say anything to him other than "can I have a photo please" then he took the piss out me as I couldn't get my camera to work on my phone.

Any time after that was just professional courtesies.

Spoke to him last year in Berne, as the he and the squad where out a dander, can’t remember what I said to him and to starstruck to get a picture.
Did get a firm handshake :D

I met him in the Social just after he signed with McGregor, Goldson, Gary Mac and a few other players and got my pics taken. McGregor was wrecked :D

Congratulations, you are now a legend.
Please do nothing to change this.
May I have your autograph.
Which would be signed at the bottom of a ten year contract.

He holds incredible power over the bears.
After speaking to him what would you do if he replied with "yeah of course. Now get to Asda for me and buy a week's worth of shopping, 4 bottles of nice French red wine, and a slab of Stella. When I get into the car park I'll open me boot, and you fill it up with the shopping. You're paying. And about your mrs, I'll need to see her first, and just so you know, threesomes are out of the question. Thanks la"!
Personally I'd be taken aback, but once I snapped out of it I'd get myself over to Asda quick smart :))
I would look him in the eye and reply firmly yet politely 'Would you not prefer me to nip to Waitrose for you Mr Gerrard?'

‘Have you ever saw lennon win 10 in a row?!’

In reality though would be lost for words if met SG the Great, slayer of tims.

Back