What would your Rangers Boozer be Called?

im not sure but i love the EA, FC & MM under the 1,2 & 3 at the Lord Nelson, love that.

scotlandstreetschool00003.jpg
Not been in there for years. In fact I think the last time I was in it had the lounge bar next door "The Lady Hamilton."
Remember that?

Something biblical to celebrate our background.

The Ark or Noah Louden Tavern maybe.

If I was a Public House, I would call it, 'The Blue Bear' (there used to be a pub off the Shankill Road, Belfast called 'The Brown Bear'.

However, if I won the lottery and bought a big mansion, I would install my own pub in it called 'The Lone Ranger' as I like drinking alone. I'm a bit of an Anti-social 'barsteward'.

When we opened the Gallant Pioneer in Blackpool, you would be amazed at the number of Rangers supporters that asked why we called it that.

The No Surrender Derry's Walls1690 Inn.:))

Slightly over the top I'll admit, and would need massive amounts of security, but by fek how much would that be worth it just to upset the mhanky hordes and puritans.:cool:

Last edited:
Not been in there for years. In fact I think the last time I was in it had the lounge bar next door "The Lady Hamilton."
Remember that?

Was in it for the first time after the Piggery game in December, great bar, clean, tidy and well run.

If it was a nightclub, ‘Electric Blue’ if was just a pub, probably something lame like, ‘The Lapis Lazuli’ or ‘The Moody Blue’

Latest posts

Back