What you going to do when football returns?

Walk down the Copland Road like...

giphy.gif

Think I’ll start on Tav.

Then move on to Katic then Goldson then Morelos then Arfield.

Next I’ll have a go at Davis followed by Aribo and Kamara.

And don’t get me started on Ojo, Barker and Jimmy Bell.

Personally I’ll just be glad to be watching Rangers again, fcuk knows when it’ll happen.

Think I’ll start on Tav.

Then move on to Katic then Goldson then Morelos then Arfield.

Next I’ll have a go at Davis followed by Aribo and Kamara.

And don’t get me started on Ojo, Barker and Jimmy Bell.

Personally I’ll just be glad to be watching Rangers again, fcuk knows when it’ll happen.

Thats nothing, Im going to call katic and goldson shite and insist they are dropped then when edmundson and helander have a bad game im going to call them shite and the manager an idiot for dropping goldson and katic

Go and watch Rangers beating whatever team we play and then going to the pub with my mates and get rat arsed.
Bring it on.

Probably neck a stein of ice cold beer whilst watching the build up if I’m not at the match

Got to the Louden - drink beer.
Go to the bookies.
Up to the stadium for the game.
Back to the Louden for more beer.
An ideal Saturday.

We will need pre season and friendlies to get going. What’s the thoughts on a two legged friendly against “Them”, one at Ibrox and one at parkhead. Raise cash for charity / NHS Scotland?

I await the abuse. Just think this is bigger than football and we will all be fucking ecstatic when we can go to games again. Let’s start with the biggest derby in football, but in friendly game setting, then we can resume hostilities and rivalry after we’ve both done something good for the folk who will prop the country up through all of this

I can’t wait to sit back and have a beer watching us again

I don’t get to games due to my health so like the rest of us I am sorely missing us playing

I depends on what’s left really. How will our team be, what condition will the rest of the league be in? How much will the filth have been affected?

I’m hoping we come back refreshed and raring to go. Whenever normality resumes, I think celtic will have taken a bigger blow than us. They were unstoppable until this virus came along and ended 9 in a row without warning. That has to have had a bad effect on their team.

We will need pre season and friendlies to get going. What’s the thoughts on a two legged friendly against “Them”, one at Ibrox and one at parkhead. Raise cash for charity / NHS Scotland?

I await the abuse. Just think this is bigger than football and we will all be fucking ecstatic when we can go to games again. Let’s start with the biggest derby in football, but in friendly game setting, then we can resume hostilities and rivalry after we’ve both done something good for the folk who will prop the country up through all of this
Absolutely not.

Nah

Disappear back upstairs with a cargo, been downstairs for the last week and a half due to no sport being on anywhere in the world...

I'll be going out the door like "the joker" coming down those stairs. Past the mentally challenged bar, give them the big "F" you finger, couple of wets and on the bus.

I cannot wait to get back to Ibrox or wherever we may be first game back. Obviously of very little importance right now however.

I'll be honest, our collapse since Christmas had me seriously pissed off with Rangers and nowadays I can barely be arsed with football outside of watching us. So actually, this hiatus has probably come at a good time for me. Quite enjoying the break from what seemed like one disappointment after another. By the time next season rolls around (whenever that is) I'll be raring to go

Back