Whatever happened to Terry Munro?

Is this still a thing? Would have thought with then winning the league last season we’d have wised up a bit. 10 of the last 11 seasons they’ve been champions.

Glorifying a single league win in over ten years doesnt sit right with me while they are champions

Is this still a thing? Would have thought with then winning the league last season we’d have wised up a bit. 10 of the last 11 seasons they’ve been champions.

Glorifying a single league win in over ten years doesnt sit right with me while they are champions
Madness isn't it, we need that league title back if we want a leg to stand on, but According to some on here their league win is irrelevant last year because we made the Europa final and didn't win it.

Whilst there have been extenuating circumstances, I do concur. We need to get back to dominating the Scottish game.

Unbelievable isn't it folk still going on about it when theyre back on top. 20/21 season has been cancelled out now. We need to win it back
Winning our 55th title will never be cancelled out, just as our previous 54 won't be either

Winning our 55th title will never be cancelled out, just as our previous 54 won't be either

I didn't realise our goal was to win the league once every 11 years but if your happy with that then fair enough

I didn't realise our goal was to win the league once every 11 years but if your happy with that then fair enough

Don't think anyone has said we don't want to win the league back, or that we are happy winning it once a decade.

Doesn't mean we can never talk about 55 again though. It's part of our history and it'll forever haunt them they never did 'the ten'.

Where did I say that, please point it out for me. I think you're missing the fact that we were out of the Premier division for four years and when we got back we then had a rebuilding task to get us back to the top or did you miss that part of our history

Back