Whatever happens today with Caxhina, other matters need addressed

rayrangers

An investigation into last nights referee and the blatant cheating in general must take place, make no mistake they are part of our managers downfall amongst other things.

Also another probe is required into the dressing room leaks and I for one would not trust Miller or Wallace as far as I could throw them.

They both need chased IMO

An investigation into last nights referee and the blatant cheating in general must take place, make no mistake they are part of our managers downfall amongst other things.

Also another probe is required into the dressing room leaks and I for one would not trust Miller or Wallace as far as I could throw them.

We must get an answer as to how the referee ended up producing a red card

I think above all we need a united Board of Directors.

I'm not convinced this is currently the case.

This episode has served to severely weaken the fans relationship with the players.

* Miller and now Kranjcar and Wallace are accused of fucking over the manager.
* People haven't really bought into Pedro's signings, and it's a question of whether they will bother their arse if he is away.
* Fans rightly or wrongly are fed up of the remnants of Warburton's signings with Tav and Windass getting it in the neck particularly.

The whole situation is fucked, yet again.

This episode has served to severely weaken the fans relationship with the players.

* Miller and now Kranjcar and Wallace are accused of fucking over the manager.
* People haven't really bought into Pedro's signings, and it's a question of whether they will bother their arse if he is away.
* Fans rightly or wrongly are fed up of the remnants of Warburton's signings with Tav and Windass getting it in the neck particularly.

The whole situation is fucked, yet again.

Good points but now Pedro has gone we need a new manager and answers-we can’t let this ref thing slip away as it has been going on for to long

What's been said about kranjcar?

One of our members on this forum reported on a conversation that is alleged to have taken place between King and one of our forum member's mates, during which it is alleged that king alluded to the fact that Niko is fit, but inexplicably not playing. It is also alleged that this conversation alluded to Pedro needing to win his next 3 matches or he was gone. That was before last night's match. I read that on another thread on here

A sad day for the club and for Pedro who no doubt tried his best but mystified many of us with his tactics and subs.

He didnt/couldnt make the grade and thats unfortunate but popularity only buys you a bit of time as a manager, especially at Ibrox.

However, if certain ref decisions, Hibs, Motherwell and last night had been different ie correct we could be 5 points better off and in a cup final .....I'd bet Pedro would be leading us into the Hearts match at the weekend.

Maybe only delaying the inevitable though I admit.

I trust the red card of Jack has been appealed by the board of not why not or we just taking these mistakes on the chin?

Not many agree - unfortunately - the refereeing cabal will have won again.

I don't think the dressing room 'leaks' - such as they were - were an issue for the support. They seemed to be a massive issue for Caixinha but I suspect much of it was a smokescreen.

Kenny Miller is a Rangers player with 7 years service under his belt and has won actual trophies for Rangers. I never understood the urgency to believe an unsuccessful manager barely in the door ahead of Miller.

A sad day for the club and for Pedro who no doubt tried his best but mystified many of us with his tactics and subs.

He didnt/couldnt make the grade and thats unfortunate but popularity only buys you a bit of time as a manager, especially at Ibrox.

However, if certain ref decisions, Hibs, Motherwell and last night had been different ie correct we could be 5 points better off and in a cup final .....I'd bet Pedro would be leading us into the Hearts match at the weekend.

If Broadfoot wasn't an arsehole things wouldn't have changed.

The refereeing masterclass of utter cuntery is being overshadowed by today's events but we can't afford to let this one go.

It's every match now we are subject to, in all honesty, disgraceful refereeing decisions that I don't see other teams get comparable outcomes.

Why did the ref consult the linesman after giving the spot kick?
Why did he then change his mind of his decision on Jack, taking the word of an official 50 yards away from the incident he himself witnessed from lass than 10 yards away?

I don't understand any of that, and have never seen a ref overturn a card on the word of a 4th official.

Never.

The refereeing masterclass of utter cuntery is being overshadowed by today's events but we can't afford to let this one go.

It's every match now we are subject to, in all honesty, disgraceful refereeing decisions that I don't see other teams get comparable outcomes.

Why did he then change his mind of his decision on Jack, taking the word of an official 50 yards away from the incident he himself witnessed from lass than 10 yards away?

I don't understand any of that, and have never seen a ref overturn a card on the word of a 4th official.

Never.

Spot on. And why did a 6 minute injury time when we were one up become less than 3 mins when it was 1-1. That is utterly scandalous.

Last weekend's semi-finals summed up the refereeing situation in a nut-shell: Motherwell were excused four red cards as they clogged their way to beating us. The media were roused only to highlight the actions of Bruno Alves, tame in comparison to what had gone on in the game and probably the result of it too. A retrospective two game ban.

Celtic coast to routine victory after which an official visits St Brendan and apologises for getting a decision wrong.

I honestly think 'the game's a bogey'.

Spot on. And why did a 6 minute injury time when we were one up become less than 3 mins when it was 1-1. That is utterly scandalous.
This is the point I need clarifying and from where I was in the main stand it was the ref that was getting booed ,not the team as the press took pleasure in reporting.

Very good post a lot need to take this on board.

Never.
It's called cheating, pure and simple, these scumbags are at it in every game now.
Opposition players know they can get away with anything against us and the majority are relishing the fact.

We as a club face a hard time trying to win a game now such is the level of bias against us, no one should be in any doubt that, there is no such thing as a level playing field where we are concerned.
We must go after the haters with the same determination as they show against us.

From the first whistle last night the Killie keeper was wasting time. The ref wasn't prepared to do anything about it. He just laughed even when he gave it the oldest trick in the book taking his gloves off to tie his laces. Candieas continually pointed out the time wasting and at one point became the ball boy retrieving the ball.

Dorrans got injured, got treatment then subbed, ref plays 1 minute !

As soon as we score he is on Fod's case telling him to hurry up.

I have no idea where the 6 minutes came from how many were played but I am struggling to think of any injuries second half or how many he actually played but none of it made any sense what so ever.

The new manager will draw a line under everything that has happened under the previous manager.

I would expect it to be spelled out in no uncertain terms what's acceptable behaviour and what isn't.

The players had no respect for Caixinha, that was one of the main problems.

Next manager must instantly command respect.

It was the re
This is the point I need clarifying and from where I was in the main stand it was the ref that was getting booed ,not the team as the press took pleasure in reporting.
It was the ref getting booed mate. Definitely. As bad as the team were his cheating trumped all other concerns.

Can't blame last night on the referee. Not even close.

Hibs yes and Motherwell maybe. Not yesterday's game though.

Had he taken action against the KIllie player for his lunge on Dorrans we wouldve had a different game. He lost control at that point and did the same player not get a yellow in the second half ?

After the Bheasts abused Lee Rigby the media reported "there's only one Lee Rigby" rang round celtc park at the next home game. They failed to mention this was not the mystical majority of decent fans supporting the murdered soldier but was in fact the visiting hearts support. They spin everything celtc good Rangers bad.

1-1 was a fair result, unfortunately.

But we should (must) be asking questions about the red card and how it came about.

I hope this doesn't get forgotten in all the other drama today.

New manager’s first objective has to get these players to wise the f@ck up. Ryan Jack in particular has to be told that if he lets the club down like that again then he’s finished at Ibrox. Pena’s career is over. If he couldn’t do it for the one person in Scotland who believed in him he’s not about to do it now and we will be paying his wages for the next two and a half years.

We'd all have been better keeping our powder dry on this situation. When the truth outs now a lot of people, whatever side it is, are going to look like utter morons.

From the first whistle last night the Killie keeper was wasting time. The ref wasn't prepared to do anything about it. He just laughed even when he gave it the oldest trick in the book taking his gloves off to tie his laces. Candieas continually pointed out the time wasting and at one point became the ball boy retrieving the ball.

Dorrans got injured, got treatment then subbed, ref plays 1 minute !

As soon as we score he is on Fod's case telling him to hurry up.

I have no idea where the 6 minutes came from how many were played but I am struggling to think of any injuries second half or how many he actually played but none of it made any sense what so ever.
Tom Commentator said play was stopped for 5 minutes for the penalty incident so that`s where the 6 came from. I reckon 3 of the 6 were played.
But if the incident started from a by-kick then, I`ve no idea how it was even a penalty. I haven`t seen any replay to confirm if it was but at a by-kick, if the ball doesn`t leave the box, it should be re-taken, ergo no penalty.

Back