What's Dado Prso up to these days?

Big Vern

Following Katic signing a new contract, I was wondering if Prso had been involved with either him or Barisic signing?

Also, does anyone know why he's not involved with the Legends?

Said he would back frequently when he was leaving.

Don’t remember him being back at all.

A great player for us.

I've wondered the same for a long time.

He really bought into everything and fell in love with the club before he even signed when playing at Ibrox with Monaco. You would have thought he would have been over a lot, or been in contact with the club for charity/legends events or the like. But you never hear from him.

Would be nice to see him back at Ibrox for a game, doing the HT draw, or evening one of those evenings where he meets the fans etc.
he could maybe give us a wee sing song too.

Cut his hair and does appearances as a stunt double for Madds Mikkelsen:

prso-a-bien-change_96148.jpg

You would think because you loved the club so much we would’ve seen him maybe back at Ibrox for an event or something but not seen him in years. Maybe he’s enjoying the quiet life but he should come back to Ibrox at some point.

I've wondered the same for a long time.

He really bought into everything and fell in love with the club before he even signed when playing at Ibrox with Monaco. You would have thought he would have been over a lot, or been in contact with the club for charity/legends events or the like. But you never hear from him.

Players "falling in love with the club" can be a bit of a myth, tbh to endear to fans.

Back