What's the best bet for watching today in the US?

CBS all access, 1 week free trial, they have all CL & EL games, plus they have all the new Star trek stuff if you're into that sort of thing.
Tempted to watch them getting pumped off Lille before the main event

CBS all access, 1 week free trial, they have all CL & EL games, plus they have all the new Star trek stuff if you're into that sort of thing.
Tempted to watch them getting pumped off Lille before the main event
was thinking the same lol

5-C51-D046-DE73-42-E9-9846-59-FCB17-DC9-E7.jpg

As an added bonus for CBS All Access, there's a good chance they'll have Maurice Edu in the studio, he doesnt mess about with any of that non-biased impartial reporter rubbish when Rangers are playing.

CBS all access. $5 a month and can cancel anytime. Easy and it's actually not bad coverage.

As an added bonus for CBS All Access, there's a good chance they'll have Maurice Edu in the studio, he doesnt mess about with any of that non-biased impartial reporter rubbish when Rangers are playing.

Think the CBS panel is all based in London studio, the had Beasley on zoom type link last week.

is that an app youre using to show the list? I use flashscore but it sometimes misses channels off
Live Soccer Tv App.

Handy to have if your have - ahem - access to plenty of channels and wonder where to watch a game.

Live Soccer Tv App.

Handy to have if your have - ahem - access to plenty of channels and wonder where to watch a game.
I might/might not have access to said inferred channels and this will be ideal, mostly for finding out where other games are on as I am sorted for all our games. El Classico for example at the weekend there I was watching with commentary from Qatar before I found somewhere with English.

Live Soccer Tv App.

It's great if you have the aforementioned plenty of channels. 10am in the morning and there's a game from the Uzbek Premier League on a channel I have? Why the hell not!

They had Damarcus Beasley as part of the panel last week and when the host said he would have been very pleased with "that result", he said he wasn't sure if she meant Rangers winning or Celtic losing, but his answer was yes. :))

see the American and Canadian channels mentioned is it the mad commentary that goes along with it? American commentators, find that stuff hilarious "GOAL SHOT"

see the American and Canadian channels mentioned is it the mad commentary that goes along with it? American commentators, find that stuff hilarious "GOAL SHOT"
Well for one, our "own" Clive Tyldesley is the main Champions League commentator for CBS.

I just signed up for CBS. It’s $6 a month and they say you can cancel any time. So I’m sure of getting our EL games.

Da Marcus Beasley in studio this week. Have to say the analysis is rotten. Back to Super and googley eyes for me.

Back