What's the mark-up on a bovril?

Up in hospitality I can get a mulled wine with a mince pie at half time. However went for some chips and a tea. In the old days me and my pal took a flask of tea and up against a crush barrier. Playing at Ibrox against Hibs (think it was them) when we scored my pal jump up hit the crush barrier and the flask in his pocket broke soaking him with tea.
I would give a lot to be able to get these days back and to heck with suits and ties.
Enjoy the Bovril while you can these are the best days.

always reminds of the time petrov got hit with a cup of pepsi, hits the deck then the press come out with 'it was ice in the cup'. Cant even get lids yet they're having us believe we get ice for soft drinks.
He went down like he'd been hit by a cannonball rather than a paper cup

As of 14:10, there is no bovril available in the Copland Rear.

This isn't perishable in the same way as burgers and pies.

Given the mark-up, no catering outlet inside the stadium should ever run out of hot or cold drinks, crisps or chocolate.

The firm running the catering is not fit for purpose. Appalling quality, awful service, massively overpriced, poor choice and shocking availability.
Personally I LOVE a Bovril at the football. I can get that others don't, which is fine, bit it's not about loving bovril or not.

The fact that the club can't have sufficient stock of a product that has a shelf life of MILLENIA, and only needs hot water to prepare, is a disgrace.

The only word I can think of to describe bovril is a word that a friend of mine uses to describe revolting things. That word is ‘ganting’. Still don’t know what the noun ‘gant’ actually means (apart from a programme chart, gaant, we use in construction) but it’s still a good description.

What???? What???? Bovril isn't just for football, it's for life!
I posted earlier in the thread but I’ll say again you can’t beat two oxo crumbled up in a mug, add boiling water stir and dip in some mother’s pride and lurpak while watching sport on a weekend. Highlight of my week especially during winter months

As of 14:10, there is no bovril available in the Copland Rear.

This isn't perishable in the same way as burgers and pies.

Given the mark-up, no catering outlet inside the stadium should ever run out of hot or cold drinks, crisps or chocolate.

The firm running the catering is not fit for purpose. Appalling quality, awful service, massively overpriced, poor choice and shocking availability.

I hope you force choked someone over it.

The poster has a point. There is serious money to be made here !! I think he should challenge the catering manager to 3 rounds mma or boxing … get it on you tube “street beefs”

You can tell Rangers won, can't you?
I posted before the match.

All I'm saying is the company running the outlets treat us with contempt.

And I'm not sure of the contract details, but surely we should be maximising revenue from these outlets? Having bovril, other hot and cold drinks and crisps/choc available at all times is a no brainer.

The day they run out of hot dogs for my wean will be the day they hear me. No idea why he eats them but who am i to say. All seriousness the lack of stuff on sat was unreal.

Back