What's the mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrySilverLoyal

Ahead of this game what's the mood on here?

Excited? Nervous? Confident?

No matter what I always think tynecastle is always a banana skin just given that I feel the game is raised against us. And also just through sheer habit of us being shite pre Gerrard it's almost ingrained in me that I feel nervous going there.

Until I tell myself that look where Hearts are. Look where we are. Look at out away record. A totally different team now and if we have serious aspirations of the title we cannot slip up today. Almost cancels out the win on the 29th.

Hoping for a huge performance today.

Think hearts will have a go which suits us and we will find spaces

Long as we stand tall in the opening spell unlike last time and then get to work we should be fine.

I’m as bad today as I was before the poets.

Just not comfortable without Morelos.

Could be a disaster today imo.

Think hearts will have a go which suits us and we will find spaces

Long as we stand tall in the opening spell unlike last time and then get to work we should be fine.
I have been nervous in all honesty but I have given myself a good talking to :p and also think the above.
C’mon The Rangers!!!

My only nerves for today are caused by the officials within Scottish football and the fact I'm not sure if my jacket of choice today is 100% waterproof...

I was a bit worried before the St Mirren game as the team was slightly weakened and we’ve struggled to make chances against teams who sit in. ( K’nock, Stranraer recently ) Whether Hearts have a go or sit in, we must start at a high tempo, press them high and play with all out urgency to get at least a two goal cushion. Bit worried that Flannigan won’t bring the ball high up the park like Tav, and as someone else has to do this, we’re an option of one man down. Alfredo, is a loss in any respect. He’s of course well suited to match their defenders physically and hold the ball up, Defoe’s movement is great but he won’t provide an open play aerial threat, and if Hearts sit in, sometimes it’s the only option left to sling in a cross. The loss of Stewart has been unfortunate as he’s the guy most likely to unlock these packed defences and pick out Defoe’s darting runs. We’re all doomed ah tell ye.... Seriously, IF we play a high tempo, high press and the refs only f us over occasionally, we should get the job done.

Nervous because we’ve looked a little rusty.

Hearts are also a complete unknown right now.

No Morelos is also a problem, especially away from home.

At the stage I'm getting nerves before every game now. As Ferguson put it we're at squeaky bum time even though it's only January.Play our game we win simple as that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back