What's your absolute favourite Rangers song?

Looking at the UB thread about FF got me thinking...is there a consensus list of the definitive bears songs?

Thinking about all-time versus current crop, but whatever floats your boat...Who's to say 'Du du du du du du du du du GLASGOW RANGERS'/Pulp Fiction song won't be the ultimate anthem 20 years from now?

For me, Follow Follow will always be the one, followed by Blue Sea of Ibrox. Was also always partial to Bluebells are Blue, having worn it out from the 9IAR VHS.
The billy boys , it’s our signature song and no other song gets the hair on your back standing on edge. Everybody knows it’s our song and that’s why our enemies have tried to take it off us , for one word . Imagine the beggars getting hail hail the @@@@ are here being taken because they refer to us as animals

Every Other Saturday.

The match day abomination version of it that speeds up and up is fucking sacrilege.

Reactions: WBD
I'm not going to lie, it's TBB. Wish we could get a variation with different words to get it back. Every Saturday we follow and Blue Sea of Ibrox when sung at full tilt are out of this world and proper Rangers songs imo.

Every Other Saturday, you don't hear it as much anymore though.
Came into the thread to post this. Can’t remember the last time I heard “every other Saturday” at Ibrox! Would love for it to make a come back!

We love to see The Rangers scoooooorrreee!

Follow Follow, but I find the "up the stairs, doon the stairs" version (I heard it sung in Seville) a wee bit "The Broons" for me. Also too much FTP and Vatican also.
Up the stairs, doon the stairs was the way it was taught to me as a wee boy. Many moons ago right enough.

Follow Follow without the add-ons

Just edges out Four Lads Had A Dream for me.
Nobody ever finishes it. Folk sing too fast these days

No surprise our loudest proper Rangers songs are blue sea of Ibrox and every Saturday we follow which are sung slower

Up the stairs, doon the stairs was the way it was taught to me as a wee boy. Many moons ago right enough.
Yep, I heard it sung in Seville but it's just a bit lame for me. I wish there were better words that don't include the Pope

Back