When are the CCCS emails out for St Johnstone game

Broxi1985

Official Ticketer
Are they waiting to see if we get anymore from Hibs first who are struggling to sell stand? St J game is only 2 weeks on Sunday and xmas post be on us etc.

Only interested as i am still on 1 ticket :)

I’m in the 1 ticket Loyal too, so half expecting to get a ticket for the Perth mini sheep

The fact Hibs have not sold the stand is delaying the St J allocation but time is getting on, these 2 games aren't far away and Xmas time so folk be short on cash and limited time.

St Johnstone usually sell there own section direct to Rangers fans but not heard about that either .

I've only had one ticket which was Killie away, and I suspect the next one I may get I may not be able to make if it is this side of Christmas due to other commitments. :(

I have only had Killie and if my next ticket is for Killie away in January on a Wednesday night then there will be trouble :)

If we get more Hibs tickets will it be CCCS or email with a link like livi/Killie

If we get more Hibs tickets will it be CCCS or email with a link like livi/Killie

I'd imagine that would be the case regarding Hibs tickets, an email sent to those still on 1 away game with it being on a first come, first serve basis.

Back