When are the Europa League qualifiers?

A Magician Named Gob

Looking to put in holidays and half days early.

Which round are we going into this year and when are they?

I know how the Internet works and finding it out for myself but hoping someone has already summarised it.

yh3aGZN.png

Remember we played Shpuki on the Tuesday rather the Thursday aswell last season because two teams from Macedonia used the national stadium, wouldn't book any holidays off work just yet.

Thanks mate. I was told this morning that we are likely to away first leg but wasn't sure how that could be!
There's no way anyone could say that.

It's done on first name out the hat and even then it could change due to other teams from the same city being drawn on the same game week.

I'm sure the issue this year was three teams from Skopje were in the European draw which is why we played on a Tuesday.

Anyone know what our pre-season schedule is (return to training, training camp etc.)?

Thanks mate. I was told this morning that we are likely to away first leg but wasn't sure how that could be!
There's no way anyone could say that.

It's done on first name out the hat and even then it could change due to other teams from the same city being drawn on the same game week.

I'm sure the issue this year was three teams from Skopje were in the European draw which is why we played on a Tuesday.

The only round that is fixed for legs is the 1st knockout round

CL - Group winners
EL - Groups winners plus best 3rd ranked CL dropdowns

Home in 2nd leg

Yeah 3 sides from Skopje drawn at home in the 2nd leg in QR1

Vardar got the Thursday having the higher ranked position
Rabotnicki had their game reversed
Shkupi moved to the Tuesday

The only round that is fixed for legs is the 1st knockout round

CL - Group winners
EL - Groups winners plus best 3rd ranked CL dropdowns

Home in 2nd leg

Yeah 3 sides from Skopje drawn at home in the 2nd leg in QR1

Vardar got the Thursday having the higher ranked position
Rabotnicki had their game reversed
Shkupi moved to the Tuesday
So you’re saying 1st leg will be away providing there’s no host city issues?

So you’re saying 1st leg will be away providing there’s no host city issues?

No depends how the draw happens as i said there only 1 round where the schedule of games are fixed

the 1st knockout round after the group stages of both the CL and EL

After this weekend everything should pretty much be done and dusted in terms of potential opponents, as well as knowledge on if we are seeded in QR2.

I hope we are away in the first leg.

I am back from holiday on the Monday and don't go back to work until the following Monday.

A wee European trip would finish the break off nicely:))

No depends how the draw happens as i said there only 1 round where the schedule of games are fixed

the 1st knockout round after the group stages of both the CL and EL
Ah understand i read that as the first qualifying round apologies.

I hope we are away in the first leg.

I am back from holiday on the Monday and don't go back to work until the following Monday.

A wee European trip would finish the break off nicely:))
Im the opposite only week that’s not a possibility for me to get off work is the First leg so hoping it’s at home.

Unless I can do a day trip which I don’t fancy sadly one of us will be disappointed.

What was the deal with McAllister saying Celtic winning on Saturday gives us an extra 2 weeks off?

Are we not in QR1 regardless?

Pretty sure we move on a round if Hearts don't qualify by winning the cup. The 3rd spot will then go to Aberdeen.

That was the case last season but not this season as Scotland have fallen down the rankings and all teams enter at the first qualifying round

Back