When did the bheast start using the Barcelona motto 'More than a club'?

ThorntonMM

Watching footage of Rangers v Barcelona at Ibrox back in 2007 and there was a big 'MORE THAN A CLUB' card display by the Rangers fans in the Govan Stand.
However it seems the rotten mob have been using it more regularly in recent times.
They apparently reckon they share a similar political background to Barcelona and have the same, 'cultures'?
Give it a few years and you will be reading that Barcelona stole the motto off of them..

Anyway it was a cracking atmosphere at Ibrox that night, we should have won the match.
Here is an image of our card display.
202004092058251586463973.gif

Watching footage of Rangers v Barcelona at Ibrox back in 2007 and there was a big 'MORE THAN A CLUB' card display by the Rangers fans in the Govan Stand.
However it seems the rotten mob have been using it more regularly in recent times.
They apparently reckon they share a similar political background to Barcelona and have the same, 'cultures'?
Give it a few years and you will be reading that Barcelona stole the motto off of them..

Anyway it was a cracking atmosphere at Ibrox that night, we should have won the match.
Came out that game at Ibrox physically knackered kicked every ball that night

When they needed a slogan big enough to cover the seats in the upper tier when they shut them for a few seasons due to poor ticket sales.

Thieving pikey jakes from cradle to grave. Will do anything for attention even through the total riddy of stealing other teams motto’s, songs and slogans.

They even stole hooped tops off us. They are rancid, unoriginal, piss-stained tramps.

Lets not mention the worst, most horrendous, hideous, disgusting, disturbing, heinous thing that they have stolen. Thank the lord that there is no other club like it.

We should never have gone down that road, it was embarrassing and completely out of character to our club.

As for that mob we share this city with, they refined that slogan to suit their own, particular, needs and inadvertently redefined it to a meaning entirely suitable with its own pretentiousness and sense of entitlement ..... "A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER".

And, thankfully, indeed they are.

Because

IlKzEYj.jpg

They are the Huns.

Biggest cringe in the world is the type of Rangers supporting cuckold happy the be classed in this way.
Yip Go Home ya Huns!
I used to sing it with all my heart in my youth.
Now i get a tad upset if i hear bears take this when its aimed at them and they accept it.
Id just like to add a wee song in which the words we used too sing were “the famines over why don't you home”
Now we know the legislation that was brought into law because it was deemed racist against the poor ceptic supporting irish fans.
Now if I can recall or imagine this is now and our support sing Go Home ya Huns just like we did all those years ago there would be another melt down.
Our whole stadium in full voice the next time the scum are at Ibrox would be a moment where the word Hun will be banned or a song where the poor irish immigrant ceptic fans scream Racism again.
I for one would love to find out.

Back