When do we catch up with them on games played?

crookie_bear

I'm sorry, its probably been posted here a million times, I know.
Checked the official SPFL site and we both have 13 games showing until the split

Last edited:
March is a shambles tbh. It should have been played at some point during that 3 week break there. I want it played and won asap to give us the psychological advantage of being top of the league

Edit

If it is March, when does any team ever wait almost 3 months to play a game in hand?

Last edited:
Depends on euro run think.st Johnstone the spare game, suppose also cup replays could affect league fixtures for both us and celtic?

As far as I can see it, that date is unknown as yet.

We both missed 2 games due to the League Cup. They fulfilled one of these fixtures on 18/12/19 and they play the second on 29/01/20 against St Johnstone.

We have the first of our missed fixtures being played on 29/01/20 against Ross County. We still have a game to schedule v St Johnstone at Ibrox. I think this will not be done when our Europa League fate is known.

Depends on European football if we go out the game would be played before or after celtic game or after we play Motherwell
Remember Scotland have play offs we better NOT cancel our games
Its difficult to find a free midweek if we progress in European football
We might have to play it during after the split
Hope we don't get any Scottish cup replay s

Depends on European football if we go out the game would be played before or after celtic game or after we play Motherwell
Remember Scotland have play offs we better NOT cancel our games
Its difficult to find a free midweek if we progress in European football
We might have to play it during after the split
Hope we don't get any Scottish cup replay s
I have a feeling we will help the national team out if they need it. Just my hunch.

March is a shambles tbh. It should have been played at some point during that 3 week break there. I want it played and won asap to give us the psychological advantage of being top of the league
Recently it’s shown to be a disadvantage to be top of the league,

We still have St.Johnstone to play at Ibrox. Postponed due to the League Cup Semi-final

Another midweek game. That’s st Mirren, ross county, Hibs, Hamilton and st Johnstone all home midweeks. Plus the time of needed for europa league. Midweek league games are a curse when you have to travel

Won't be played before March 11 but that is subject to Europa League progression

A lot depends on St Johnstone and the split but there is a free midweek 21st/22nd April as well

This - leading from the front, and doing so for months would do our squad the world of good.

Come the end of the season we’ll both have played the same amount of games in the league, the important bit is that we will be above them on table

Would have been sensible to have played it during the break rather than risking a fixture pile up later on.

If we can get on top, while also have a game in hand, that would be a massive psychological boost.

Back