When do we start believing?

I remember before we played Fiorentina, my mate said he’d booked an apartment in City Centre Manchester.
£25 each
I thought, aye right, whatever, never going to happen but what’s £25.

Well what a place!
8 of us, 5 bedrooms, city centre.

We can dream but believe I'll believe when we are two up in the final with five mins left and not giving one %^*& ill prob be getting divorced when I get home

I remember Walter Smith being asked in 2008 (maybe around the QF but can’t be sure) “Do you think you can win it?”. His answer (paraphrased) was you don’t think so in the beginning but the longer you stay in it you think “maybe”.

Think our best chance to get to final if we get luck on draw like Copenhagen then Basel then Getafe with man utd, Roma, Sevilla etc. On the other side of the draw putting each other out. Big ask but you never know. For now I will just enjoy the last 16 and see where it takes us

I’d have us 60-1 or so to make the final. Right now.

Draw Copenhagen and that halved immediately.

Get another winnable QF with all the bigger names on the other half of the draw and it becomes very very possible.

Let’s see what tomorrow brings and enjoy the ride.

I remember before we played Fiorentina, my mate said he’d booked an apartment in City Centre Manchester.
£25 each

Well what a place!

Did the same thing. 5 of us in a fabulous apartment.

Re the OP, truthfully, I just can’t see us having the depth of quality in the entire squad to win this.

However, I never in a million years imagined we’d get to the final in 2008. We can still dream, unlike you lot, lurking mentally challengeds :))

£25 each

Well what a place!

Gdansk is booked for me. You never know

I've been saying for months Gerrard is gonna guide us to the Europa League final. Buzzing for the draw, what time is it? Not that it matters, we'll beat whoever is put in front of us.

you just never know , i obviously dont think it'll happen but if we get through last 16 %^*& knows , gerrard might do a rafa benitez

Win the next tie and we’re into the quarter finals and the “anything can happen” territory

£25 each

Well what a place!
Who shared with who???
Only kidding, what a tremendous night

I did the uefa ballot on the off chance as had been the season before at Hampden when Seville won... only went and got allocated tickets

With the First half performance of Braga at Ibrox I thought they would win the EL full stop so now we have knocked them out it all depends on the draw .

£25 each

Well what a place!
We were in the semi final of the UEFA cup and you didn’t think we’d make the final? Pathetic.

Braga took four points from Wolves.
We've nothing to worry about from them.
Braga took four points from Wolves.
We've nothing to worry about from them.

In all honesty mate I don’t fear anyone their are obviously good teams left and weaker teams if we can get a good draw you never know for example I would take Copenhagen over Inter Milan but what will be will be.

Back