When it matters this sides bottle crashes.

The problem is this team can’t go on a 8 or 9 match winning run we don’t have it in us. If you want to win the league then you really need to be able to go on runs like this. We win 2 or 3 then draw we just can’t get a run going.

Since Gerrard arrived the best run we have had is a 6 match winning run & we have only ever done that once. Until we have belief & players with character & can go on runs like this we will forever be 2nd best & unfortunately the writing is already starting to appear on the wall for this season.

The problem is this team can’t go on a 8 or 9 match winning run we don’t have it in us. If you want to win the league then you really need to be able to go on runs like this. We win 2 or 3 then draw we just can’t get a run going.

Since Gerrard arrived the best run we have had is a 6 match winning run & we have only ever done that once. Until we have belief & players with character & can go on runs like this we will forever be 2nd best & unfortunately the writing is already starting to appear on the wall for this season.

Bingo we can’t get a run together same team same mentality it’s crazy that Gerrard didn’t do more to that midfield it was the problem area we just don’t get enough from there goal wise assist wise and so on

Maybe I am remembering different but even during the 9IAR era we didnt win EVERY SINGLE GAME!!

Jesus christ
sometimes we took our foot off the gas during 9IAR, but when it was time to dig deep we knew what to do, sadly this team is all fancy handshakes and Instagram posts, this isn't just one draw to me, its every league game we have had a bit of pressure

Last edited:
While I think the officials cost us the game again it needs pointed out we had an outfield 10 on the park that could have played last season. Neither can you say we've strengthened at GK.

We really are struggling to strengthen. If Morelos leaves at the end of the window then god help us.

It's important to get into the EL so we can afford to strengthen. The fact we haven't signed a midfielder yet suggests we don't have much money for one. Selling players on the cheap doesn't help.

When it matters we bottle it as soon as we got in front we had the usual players melting Tav Goldson Kamara and the manager has a inability to change it mid game to get us a win.

We can talk about that mob under pressure but we can’t put them under it when it matters sadly.
Absolutely correct and until the manager, the players and some elements of our support recognise & accept this squad’s habit of doing this - and the management & players do something about it, then we will regularly be contributing to a version of this post.

First real test of the season and some of our “big” players froze when they needed to push themselves a bit.

Amazingly though, the minute things don't go completely to plan, there's a high amount of our supporters who seem to completely sh*t the bed.

Talk about mentality, indeed.

It is rather ironic. Much of them have already conceded the title, that's the fighting spirit we need.

Yet it's the players who bottle it.

Oh good. This pish again

Every game we don’t win is our bottle crashing in a big game.

every we win is a meaningless kick about with the pressure off.

Just need to find a way to blame Tav for the goals conceded and we’ll have a happy FF mob with their pitchforks sharpened and torches lit

Amazingly though, the minute things don't go completely to plan, there's a high amount of our supporters who seem to completely sh*t the bed.

Talk about mentality, indeed.

Yes because when the pressure is on it’s us that melt and gift goals.

Same side same mentality it’s there for all to see you can deny and kid on being mr positive but it’s easy to see trough it.

Yes that's a fact but no supporter can be happy with todays performance although Ross had Hibs put together well we must improve in lots of ways especially the game plan.
Of course I’m not happy, however I’m not loosing the rag because we drew a game. There wasn’t too much wrong today bar a mistake and some missed chances. Add onto that another display of incompetence from the officials. There is a long way to go before the team deserve criticism from me.

Have to admit I was never confident of winning today, too many scars from recent years.

We miss too many goal scoring opportunities and have a habit of giving away soft as sh1te goals on the road.

Today was by no means a bad performance it's just the same issues being highlighted again and again sadly.

Have to admit I was never confident of winning today, too many scars from recent years.

We miss too many goal scoring opportunities and have a habit of giving away soft as sh1te goals on the road.

Today was by no means a bad performance it's just the same issues being highlighted again and again sadly.
It wasn’t a bad performance we will play worse and win,A great game for the neutral but frustrating and a kick in the balls for the Bears.

I know I’m in the minority here but the team didn’t bottle it. We came from 1-0 down to 2-1 up then we were robbed. We were battered up and down the pitch with no protection and the they were awarded a blatant offside goal. If that goal had not been awarded this place would be a totally different site tonight. The club need to get smart and start challenging these cheating officials. Remember the officials know what’s at stake this season and it shows. I know we missed a couple of sitters but the fact remains we should have had all 3 points this game. That’s even before the penalties we weren’t awarded.

No, you're right.

The capitulation and panic you and the rest are showing after a draw away to a decent Hibs side is all perfectly reasonable, carry on.

Decent Hibs side ffs mate we should’ve wiped the floor with them and yet we dropped points stop trying to dress up dross

Goldson’s mistake was poor, but it’s irrelevant. It lead to a goal that should have been flagged offside.

What’s the point in the rules if we’re not going to play to them?
Being toothless in front of goal and schoolboy defensive errors cost us today, not a dodgy offside. The whole back 4 played a part in their second. Goldson fluffed an interception/pass, Helander and Barisic get caught under the ball/ball watching and not tracking the runner and Tavernier being out of position gave their winger the space to get a cross away.

Had Morelos, Arfield and to a lesser extent Helander been more clinical in front of goal the offside would be an irrelevance as we would have been 2/3 up and out of sight. It’s very typical we get done over by a linesman making an arse of his duties but we keep putting ourselves in positions to let those decisions have a major impact by wasting chances and defensive howlers.

Being toothless in front of goal and schoolboy defensive errors cost us today, not a dodgy offside. The whole back 4 played a part in their second. Goldson fluffed an interception/pass, Helander and Barisic get caught under the ball/ball watching and not tracking the runner and Tavernier being out of position gave their winger the space to get a cross away.

Had Morelos, Arfield and to a lesser extent Helander been more clinical in front of goal the offside would be an irrelevance as we would have been 2/3 up and out of sight. It’s very typical we get done over by a linesman making an arse of his duties but we keep putting ourselves in positions to let those decisions have a major impact by wasting chances and defensive howlers.

The dodgy offside was literally the difference.

Because we were wasteful in attack and rotten defensively, try reading before replying

There was no point reading any more. You are willfully ignoring the key incident to try and make some irrelevant point.

The officials do their job, and we win the game. End of story.

Yes, defence should have been better today - but our long standing issue continues to be our inability to be clinical in the final third.

Our missed chances library is f.ucking huge.

No composure and totally inept in and around the box when it comes to finishing chances. THIS is what costs us. This is why we miss out on trophies. Final third simply not good enough when it matters.

There was no point reading any more. You are willfully ignoring the key incident to try and make some irrelevant point.

The officials do their job, and we win the game. End of story.
Our players do their jobs, and we win the game. End of story. Tit

Same questions asked as previous seasons,and until we can answer them,we are always going to have this negativity.
At times today,we were sublime,and they had no answer to us.!
But when we dropped the pace,and the tempo.we were on a par with them,fouls count dictates how badly they wanted to slow the game down.
Pissed off loyal.

No, you're right.

The capitulation and panic you and the rest are showing after a draw away to a decent Hibs side is all perfectly reasonable, carry on.
Decent Hibs side my arse, the left back Doig was there for the taking, just once Kent ran at him and it produced a goal, the guy was that bad even poloneck Ross took him off, the only capitulation I seen was from a manager who has no clue how to change things in a positive manner, his subs are all over the place.

Not only do we have no real winners in the squad but there seems to be no real desire to be winners either.

We need someone in midfield who can lead by example and dictate the tempo of the game. Someone with a bit of fight who can inspire those around him. We’ve needed this for a while now but the gaffer can seem to see it.

They did their job. We were winning 2-1. You seem to be intentionally ignoring that part. Helmet.
Arfield, Morelos and Helander missed clear chances, in Arfield’s case a sitter. He scores that and it’s 3-1, you’ve ignored that and trying to blame the refs which is the easiest way out rather than admitting that we weren’t good enough today

Arfield, Morelos and Helander missed clear chances, in Arfield’s case a sitter. He scores that and it’s 3-1, you’ve ignored that and trying to blame the refs which is the easiest way out rather than admitting that we weren’t good enough today

You’re either stupid or at it. Either way, no interest in carrying this on.

Back