When Scott Arfield scores then slides and salutes the camera....

EoWDWeTXcAAI3xU
Love it, our third goal was a joy to watch

Maybe we should play the Liverpool anthem “You’ll Never Slide Alone” when Scotty scores at Ibrox.
(or is that disrespectful to him because of other unsavoury connections?).

I'll be honest, I thought he would be nothing more than a squad player this season but that says more about my knowledge than anything else.

What a season he's having, stepping up with big goals nearly every week for us.

Keep it up Scotty.
You can't imagine him out the team now. One of many who seem to have stepped right up,long may it continue and I hope he salutes his way to the title.

The biggest compliment I can pay Arfield is that I wouldn't even take him out of the team for Aribo, the most talented footballer in the country. We'll fit Joe in somewhere else.

The guy has been relentless this year.

Isnt it odd that so many of our players and staff get criticised for celebrating? Halliday at Morton, Candeis at St Mirren, Kent at the piggery, Roofe in Belgium, Arfield's salute, our micro huddle at the Piggery, Morelos at Fir Park, Gerrard at the piggery etc etc. Some have been sent off and others disciplined. Outrageous.

His interview gave me goosebumps.

Theres a video on twitter that a Rangers fan has done. It's a recording of a celtic podcast, they're talking about Arfield being a Falkirk player and praying that they stop him saluting his way to the title this season. Its hilarious.

Here it is

It’s absolutely amazing how something as simple as this drives them round the bend .

There always has to be a hidden reason or something behind it . Anything we do that is joyous they find fault with and try to get it banned . Weird weird people .

Back