When UEFA fined Ajax for using the 19th Century Terrorist word

I think we can agree the word 19th Century Terrorist is in itself not derogatory and in fact there is a 19th Century Terrorist Street in Dublin. However we loose the argument when as I heard on many occasions in Warsaw. We call anyone who generally annoys us during a game a ***!

I’ve done it many times myself but I think it is time to stop justifying it and try to change.

I for one will after many years be trying my best to do so.

They have won the war on 19th Century Terrorist.

Time to get smart and cut it out, none of us have been perfect in this.

They have convinced Uefa that it is synonymous with Catholic and is therefor sectarian, that's the bottom line.

How many Catholics do you think there are at the head of Uefa.

The fact that Ajax were punished for it in 2013 should have been sufficient warning. Sadly, Fare appear to have the ear of UEFA.

Like all Rangers fans I know exactly what 19th Century Terrorist means, but Fare have deemed it something different altogether.

Were going to have to bite the bullet on this one.

That wasnt a european game, so i cant see uefa stepping in when the country's FA should be dealing with that.
Mibees a bad example but no getting away from the fact they quote themselves as 19th Century Terrorists in various walks of life and have probably done so at European games.

Back