When was our last controversial win against them ?

Bear all

I was thinking when was the time we actually won a game against the Scum with a controversial decision that went in our favour,they won the first game at Ibrox courtesy of VAR then the December Piggery game and all its controversy,even the last game at Ibrox we get a goal ruled out and Johnston should have been sent off (again).I know we threw it away with with our disastrous run of results in the run in but it really gripes me these bastards Lording it up when they are winning games against us due to the Officials constantly giving them game changing decisions in their favour,anyway end of rant but I still can’t think of a game that we won with a decision in our favour says it all.

I think some of the stats recently put out was we have had 1 penalty at their ground in 24 years. And they still moan about it as they say it wasn’t.
That must be world class defending to not commit a single foul in your box in what must be about 40 games.

Secondly in the last 11 games at their ground we have 10 maybe 11 sent iff, and they have zero.
Again that is world class play.

How do they do it! :rolleyes:

If you take bias and incompetence out of the equation, refs know that if there is a big 50/50 call to be made (allow / disallow a goal, or give / deny a penalty) they will get much less grief from the club, fans and media if they make that call in Celtic's favour. Make the call against Celtic and their personal, family and professional life will be made a misery. No-one will convince me that doesn't play a part in decision making. It's human nature. Until refs feel the after-match consequences will be the same regardless of what call they make, that won't change. In an ideal world, that lot would call off the attack dogs and act in a civilised manner, but that's not going to happen. So we either rise above it, as we have done, or we fight fire with fire.

I was thinking when was the time we actually won a game against the Scum with a controversial decision that went in our favour,they won the first game at Ibrox courtesy of VAR then the December Piggery game and all its controversy,even the last game at Ibrox we get a goal ruled out and Johnston should have been sent off (again).I know we threw it away with with our disastrous run of results in the run in but it really gripes me these bastards Lording it up when they are winning games against us due to the Officials constantly giving them game changing decisions in their favour,anyway end of rant but I still can’t think of a game that we won with a decision in our favour says it all.
We've not had a controversial goal against them in years. We've had a few perfectly valid goals ruled out though.

We've not had a controversial goal against them in years. We've had a few perfectly valid goals ruled out though.
That’s my point it’s a rigged deck I don’t care if I sound paranoid,the facts are all there they have won a Cup Final against us had numerous goals against them overuled and countless Red card not shown to them and that’s just games involving us,there’s no way we get away with any of that and if we did the placemen would be shouting from all angles like the Penalty to Rangers agenda .

prob 2010 when collums first game gave us a penalty with his back turned - grief he got, would ensure he'd always give them everything from that day on.

The amount of dodgy decisions they had over the years is just shocking.
My abiding memory of that day was Richard Gordon labelling Broadfoot as the biggest cheat in Scottish football because he had the audacity to get chopped down in the box for the penalty.

My abiding memory of that day was Richard Gordon labelling Broadfoot as the biggest cheat in Scottish football because he had the audacity to get chopped down in the box for the penalty.
TBF, it was a bit of a dive and Broadfoot is one of the biggest fannies - can't stand the guy, always at it when playing us.... look at pedro's last game with Ryan Jack, then the carry on with Candieas' penalty when he should have been well off the park... Candeias missed, they ran up and scored, final whistle seconds later and Pedro was gone......on second thoughts maybe did us a favour lol

the two games at the end of the 2007/08 season which they won by blatant cheating and winning the league never gets mentioned (and what about that trip to japan, only 15 years late, the fckers)

Sutton and Indicator Baws were on a campaign against Madden when we beat them in the semi final despite him doing nothing wrong other than awarding them the free kick they scored from.

If we win on Saturday it’ll be the same again, tedious, repetitive and one sided. Scottish football in a nutshell

the two games at the end of the 2007/08 season which they won by blatant cheating and winning the league never gets mentioned (and what about that trip to japan, only 15 years late, the fckers)

I'm sure Caldwell or McManus punched the ball into the Motherwell net for the winning goal, from a corner that was a Motherwell bye-kick. The cheating was off the scale that day.

Gerrard first old firm win.

They decided two days after the final whistle that Beaton had a bad game.

Resulted in him needing police protection.

Sutton was right at the heart of it.
Sutton Hartson McFadden Stewart Criocker Keevins English and maguire all bigots with an agenda , bstards

I'm sure Caldwell or McManus punched the ball into the Motherwell net for the winning goal, from a corner that was a Motherwell bye-kick. The cheating was off the scale that day.
Was actually talking about the 2 games v us which they had to win

1st win Barry Robson elbows Christian Daily in the face, clear red and they get off with it then the dutch guy for them scores in last minute.

2nd win Scott McDonald clearly offside for their first which they won 3-2

My memory is terrible, but the season before they went for Rodgers did we not beat them when we were in the championship league. That sickened them into pushing the boat out for Rodgers as well as their half empty dump of a stadium

If you take bias and incompetence out of the equation, refs know that if there is a big 50/50 call to be made (allow / disallow a goal, or give / deny a penalty) they will get much less grief from the club, fans and media if they make that call in Celtic's favour. Make the call against Celtic and their personal, family and professional life will be made a misery. No-one will convince me that doesn't play a part in decision making. It's human nature. Until refs feel the after-match consequences will be the same regardless of what call they make, that won't change. In an ideal world, that lot would call off the attack dogs and act in a civilised manner, but that's not going to happen. So we either rise above it, as we have done, or we fight fire with fire.
That is perfectly true for many of the referees, but there is also the added factor of plain honest-to-goodness bias, or cheating.
Collum, Clancy et al do not need to be intimidated. It's in their DNA.
As said before, foreign referees (and VAR officials) are the answer. they are not as easy to intimidate, they did not grow up supporting one team or another, do not read the Rangers hating media, and without doubt, they are much better referees, in general, anyway.

Any win against them is controversial and so needs investigated to the last kick by their media to find out how they have been cheated
They're like a petulant spoiled kid who's toys have been taken away when they lose to us :))

That is perfectly true for many of the referees, but there is also the added factor of plain honest-to-goodness bias, or cheating.
Collum, Clancy et al do not need to be intimidated. It's in their DNA.
As said before, foreign referees (and VAR officials) are the answer. they are not as easy to intimidate, they did not grow up supporting one team or another, do not read the Rangers hating media, and without doubt, they are much better referees, in general, anyway.
We need Professional Officials and that isn’t going as there is no money for them ,also the SFA aren’t going to employ foreign Officials unless there’s a Ref strike.They caused the last Ref strike and boy did that work out big style for them,they are ripping the arse out the game in Scotland on the field and off it.They won the League this Season with more than a helping hand yes we made a arse of it in the run in but let’s not forget how many decisions went their way in the games out with us clear Red cards not given ,penalties not given it took to 29 games in the League campaign before they started making noises yet we have been getting shafted all Season,and still we are silent we won’t be surprised to get another shocking decision going against us on Saturday not in the slightest.

Back