When we beat them. Who scores?

I'd like to see Miller being wrongly ruled onside, to run through and win a penalty after minimal contact.

Then said penalty striking the crossbar, coming down and landing on the line, only for the goal to be given. all in the last minute of course. not fussed who scores.

In a 3-1 win, an Alves 20 yard free kick, a Dorrans edge of the box drive after a corner, and a Morelos header from a Candeias cross...:p

I don't care as long as we win. However saying that - a Fod clearance catching gay gordon unaware would do nicely.

I know a lot of chat is tongue in cheek, regarding deflections, last minute penalties and own goals, but for me, I really want to hump them, just to show them what's what. Not sure if were good enough yet but there are goals in this Rangers team and I want a few against the yahoos.

Don't care, just want them beaten.
If I'm having to choose, Dorrans with a screamer past that lanky Kant.

Millers had a poor start to the season and lots of us want him dropped, in saying that, if there's ever a game this man steps up its against those c*nts!!

A late Miller winner would hit them hard.

2-1 Rangers.

Morelos and Miller (85+ mins)

Sinclair for the mentally challengeds.

I am a Rangers Optimist. I always assume we will win. I always hope for the best and I am optimistic that we can win against them. I think they are overrated granted with a few really talented scumbags.

My question is. Who do we see scoring.

There is the obvious. NEW super striker. MORELOS who I have bet to score a hattrick in every game and he always comes close!

There is the usual. Kenny is likely to play and always tends to come up in big games especially against them.

There is the big man. We have a bit of a tradition of Big CBS Scoring against them. If someone is going to...Why not Alves.

Or will we find a new big game performer in Peña, Herrera, Dorrans, Windass or Candeias.

I think Morelos is a cert to score, but let's not get ahead of ourselves I personally think a draw is on the cards, a desmond no less !

I dreamt last night we won 2-0. Windass and Miller.

Although in the dream I couldn't get to the game as I was playing football with two childhood pals outside the imaginary house of a girl I shagged whilst working for first choice about 12 years ago. Weird

Would love to see big Alfredo score the winner but in all honesty I'll be equally happy whoever scores it.. :)

If we beat them with a controversial goal or some other bit of bad fortune for them that will be good and they will be ragin'.

If we are the better team and beat them well, they might not be ragin' at the injustice, but that scenario will be much more hurtful and depressing for them. The realisation that they are not the "invincibles" that they thought they were and that Rangers are back and challenging will be like a hammer blow.

So for me, take any kind of win but if we can also be the better team that will be much more satisfying.

Don't care who scores as long as we hammer the bastards. It would be nice for El Buffalo to score few though.

Free kick 25 yards out. Tavernier takes a runny from the halfway line and tee bashes it through the wall and bulges the net.

Last edited:
Back