When we win the league in 1987

Thanks for the post Marstonbear but those first couple of words should only be used for games pre 1950ish. I'm still a boy and I was at Pittodrie that day :D. It couldn't have been a better place than Pittodrie to win it. They had rubbed our noses in it for years. What a day. Travelled up without a ticket and managed to pick one up for £20. Only time I've ever invaded a pitch.
Older Bears will remember that day at Pittodrie with some affection. We went into the game 2 points ahead of them each with 2 games to play (2 points for a win).

It looked like the title wouldn’t be settled for definite until the final day until Falkirk scored an 86th minute at the Cesspit.

I recently discovered the highlights from that game below.

Amongst my favourite moments are:

The camera panning round a near deserted CP at ko time demonstrating their fickleness and the absolute shitehole that CP was back then.

Celtic going behind in the first minute then levelling after the break by virtue of a penalty given for a handball clearly outside the area (plus ca change)

Bonner making a complete hash of a weak shot to virtually throw the winning goal in

The faithful few heading for the exits as soon as the strike went in

The sight of Celtic scarves being chucked at their own players in anger as they went up the tunnel at FT.

Hopefully others will enjoy.

Schadenfreude Loyal

I recall listening to Roddy Forsyth’s post match report on what was then Radio 2. Bitter wouldn’t do it justice.

Where any of you in the mentally challenged end a month earlier when they beat us 3-1? In the lead up to the game our allocation was sold out but they were still selling home tickets which were snapped up by bears. At the game most of the undercover bears were in the mentally challenged end beside the main stand. A lot got rumbled when they scored as that particular part of the ground stood still. Apparently it got proper naughty during and afterwards.

Only just over 11 thousand at the game.
They also had only just over 10k against Clydebank in October when they were top of the league.
It's a myth they are faithful through & through.

I've been trying to fill up my time with looking back over previous seasons and came across a game they played against Morton. The crowd was just over 9,000. I thought it was wrong at first but managed to find other sources stating the same attendance. It was the season they played at Hampden as they were (ehm) 'upgrading' the san giro. What an embarrassment. Mid 90's as well. Not even late 70's early 80's when crowds were historically low across the board.

Eye opener seing the piggery half empty back in those days. What a dump! The only highlights I've ever really seen of the old parkhead was Old Firm games of that era so you dont get the full picture cos its absolutely rammed.

Here's a question for older bears on this thread (i grew up in the 90s). Which was the bigger shi.tehole back then, Hampden or the piggery?

Eye opener seing the piggery half empty back in those days. What a dump! The only highlights I've ever really seen of the old parkhead was Old Firm games of that era so you dont get the full picture cos its absolutely rammed.

Here's a question for older bears on this thread (i grew up in the 90s). Which was the bigger shi.tehole back then, Hampden or the piggery?
Hampden

Albert Kidd playing for the team that ended the oppositions title hopes for the second consecutive year.
Any Bears in the Falkirk end?

[QUOTE="Mount_FloridaTB, post: 5702641, member: 11114

[/QUOTE]
When you blew yer nose after being at Hampden your hankie would be black.
TBH I loved going to both parks.
Standing in Rangers end was brilliant with the battle fever on.

Back