Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters

MO_TxTruBlu

When we clinch Title # 55,
Do you want to secure it early with games to spare,
or
Clinch it on the very last day of the season
or
Win it on the penultimate weekend, with one game left to enjoy the celebratations

lwl

Early

1. We've waited long enough.
2. Resume normal service sooner rather than later.
3. Lay a marker for next season.
4. Give them longer to fume.

Mr Mojo risin'

i was going to say just get it done but scenario 1 gives us that breathing space and more games to rub their faces in it scenario 2 gives them just that little bit of hope taken away from them in a spectacular fashion and scenario 3 gives us all a big party to head to in george square
:D

MO_TxTruBlu

i was going to say just get it done but scenario 1 gives us that breathing space and more games to rub their faces in it scenario 2 gives them just that little bit of hope taken away from them in a spectacular fashion and scenario 3 gives us all a big party to head to in george square
:D
So which one is it for you? :))

JW1988

I like the idea of winning it early. But thinking of Dunfermline, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock, those are the ones that live with me!

tommyboozo

As good as a final day win is, I want it wrapped up early! 55 will be bigger than any last day/helicopter sunday style league win no matter when we win it so get it done early!!

Evano1872

I want to win it yesterday, that’s how bad I want 55 & to put these tramps back in there place, so early as possible does me.

vinnie

Part of me wants it to be a final dramatic day, because they’re sweetest years later. But my heart could do with it being done nice and early!

Alvor

I can’t wait for the Tim’s to get back to the shoplifting at weekends rather than swanning around wearing their rags

frazz

I like the idea of winning it early. But thinking of Dunfermline, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock, those are the ones that live with me!
55 will live with us all wither it was ten games to go or minutes to go just for everything we have went through

UpStepsTheHammer

Early as possible please, want it sewn up before the last old firm so that we can use the game exclusively for ripping the c*nt out them with the tunes, banners etc

ekbear

As early as possible please. I don’t think I could take a nerve jangling last day win. As posters above have said the last day wins are memorable years later but we’ve waited so long this will be memorable whenever we win it.

Rev Paisley

Went for last game for the unbelievable buzz that all the helicopter Sunday’s have been. Would be delighted to have it done in March with them dropping points all over the shop right enough!

change consent