Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters

MO_TxTruBlu

When we clinch Title # 55,
Do you want to secure it early with games to spare,
or
Clinch it on the very last day of the season
or
Win it on the penultimate weekend, with one game left to enjoy the celebratations

Early

1. We've waited long enough.
2. Resume normal service sooner rather than later.
3. Lay a marker for next season.
4. Give them longer to fume.

i was going to say just get it done but scenario 1 gives us that breathing space and more games to rub their faces in it scenario 2 gives them just that little bit of hope taken away from them in a spectacular fashion and scenario 3 gives us all a big party to head to in george square
:D

i was going to say just get it done but scenario 1 gives us that breathing space and more games to rub their faces in it scenario 2 gives them just that little bit of hope taken away from them in a spectacular fashion and scenario 3 gives us all a big party to head to in george square
:D

So which one is it for you? :))

I like the idea of winning it early. But thinking of Dunfermline, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock, those are the ones that live with me!

As good as a final day win is, I want it wrapped up early! 55 will be bigger than any last day/helicopter sunday style league win no matter when we win it so get it done early!!

I want to win it yesterday, that’s how bad I want 55 & to put these tramps back in there place, so early as possible does me.

Part of me wants it to be a final dramatic day, because they’re sweetest years later. But my heart could do with it being done nice and early!

I can’t wait for the Tim’s to get back to the shoplifting at weekends rather than swanning around wearing their rags

I like the idea of winning it early. But thinking of Dunfermline, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock, those are the ones that live with me!
55 will live with us all wither it was ten games to go or minutes to go just for everything we have went through

Early as possible please, want it sewn up before the last old firm so that we can use the game exclusively for ripping the c*nt out them with the tunes, banners etc

Bunch a pussys on here.... Last minute goal in the last game of the season to utterly sicken them. The queue for the erskine bridge would be unreal

Reactions: VGM
As early as possible please. I don’t think I could take a nerve jangling last day win. As posters above have said the last day wins are memorable years later but we’ve waited so long this will be memorable whenever we win it.

Went for last game for the unbelievable buzz that all the helicopter Sunday’s have been. Would be delighted to have it done in March with them dropping points all over the shop right enough!

Another Scott McDonald situation. Would be unreal.

Failing that, nice and early so we can fucking lord it over those cunts good and proper for weeks.

Has to be a shechtin yourself all year, look like you're out of it only for some ex celtic player to score 2 against them in the dying moments of the last game resulting in a change of direction for a helicopter. The ensuing hilarity for all eternity will make up for the short term raging 3 day hangover that unbelievably fails to wipe the smile from the face.

As early as possible. Plenty time to bask in the glory of it and remind the mentally challengeds in work every single day.

with so much at stake I don't think my ticker could handle a last game of the season title decider.
I just want it won, the sooner the better if possible.

Really early for me - with an entire round of fixtures to go so all the arsehole clubs that kicked us while we were down have to applaud us onto the pitch each week.

Back