When will 55 come?

Buster1872

I was just thinking will we get 55 before we play the mhanks, when we play them or will it be after the old firm game?

Livi will be a hard game on Wednesday but I have a feeling after the cup final they will not give a hoot. Tim’s def dropping points against Dundee Utd. Next weekend I hope.

55 will come when we get 7 more points or less if they drop points. That might be next week or it might be in 4 weeks. The team need to keep going until it’s done.

As much as I want to win it as quickly as possible I really don't want to be sitting next Sunday at 2 o'clock and they hand it to us. We deserve our moment of glory and although its going to be a long wait on our worse day we can pump them. So Alfie winner at the dome it is!

As much as I want to win it as quickly as possible I really don't want to be sitting next Sunday at 2 o'clock and they hand it to us. We deserve our moment of glory and although its going to be a long wait on our worse day we can pump them. So Alfie winner at the dome it is!
Who really gives a %^*& when we win it as long as we do?

I hope, and think it's written in the stars we'll do it at the bheastdome. This knob Kennedy will think he can turn it round, until the Stevie G express obliterates it.

Who really gives a %^*& when we win it as long as we do?
We need 7 out of 24 points I think we can be choosy how we win it! Sitting in the house and the team isn't playing isn't going to feel the same as scoring the winner against them or winning at Ibrox where the team can at least celebrate with each other without anyone ushering them off the pitch!

Any other season I’d want it done in emphatic style, on the pitch but as we can’t be there, just bring it home as soon as possible so the party can start.

If we drop points v Livi next Weds then is the earliest we can win it is v them at the piggery? Regardless of what they do at Tannadice (and of course if we beat St Mirren).

Our players know that Livingston and St Mirren can take points off of us if we don’t turn up 100% for 100% of the 90 minutes......previous results this season should keep us sharp to their dangers!!

If we beat Livi and St Mirren I expect Dundee Utd will get at least a draw off them next Sunday handing us the title in this scenario.

Back