When will our Board Listen to Fans

Watched the SG interview on RTV the questions were so predictable, not one mention of, Offside, Bookings, or possible ordering offs, and standard of Refereeing. There are ways of answering that don‘t mean your up in front of the beaks.

It is unreal that both the players and the Manager can see our team be subject to numerous elbow smashes today, including an off the ball incident, and say nothing.

But, but the board told us not so long ago that they won't be found wanting.:rolleyes:

During the summer of corruption, the club did speak up several times. The problem is the majority of clubs appear to either be happy with the status quo or don't care as long as they get their crumbs.

The only way we can change the setup is to work with other clubs that agreed with us to convince the other clubs that the current setup isn't suitable.

100% and sadly I was one of them.
I blimdly supported them through the dossier debacle and now they are creeping close to the loathing I have for the spivs. Yes they got rid of the spivs but what they are doing to fans is unacceptable and playing on that blind loyalty. The good will they had from me has now evaporated
Judging by your comments and many others on here you and the many others will not be buying a season ticket next season.
Try, it's not hard to see the positive changes at the club under this current board.

I love the board and the money they have put into the club, but were at the point now of whats the point in going on with the corruption.

No amount of money spent on our team is going to beat the refs, spfl and sfa.

Judging by your comments and many others on here you and the many others will not be buying a season ticket next season.
Try, it's not hard to see the positive changes at the club under this current board.
I can see positive changes under the board but doesnt excuse the way they rattled their sabres and then hid ince the ST and MyGers money came in. Coincidence...maybe. Cynical....absolutely

I support the OP's post 100%.

I too am 'scunnered' but I want the fans to be heard by our Board, who are fast becoming recognised as cowards.

Look I’ve been a supporter of over sixty five years, the reason why I’ve written this post is I’m shit scared come next Season we come second, and then renewals may be like Snow off a dyke. The Financial Downfall could be totally devastating especially coming up to our 150, therefore Board get a grip and let Liewells Lakies know enough is enough.

Look I’ve been a supporter of over sixty five years, the reason why I’ve written this post is I’m shit scared come next Season we come second, and then renewals may be like Snow off a dyke. The Financial Downfall could be totally devastating especially coming up to our 150, therefore Board get a grip and let Liewells Lakies know enough is enough.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm making my point off the post you wrote.

The Board need to address this. The sooner the better please.

We must have the biggest bunch of sheep followers in world football, we are mere customers to these people were cash is king but hey waste of time telling you average forelock tigger that.

The Board will start listening to the fans when we stop being a bunch of whining panty wetters. We drew, away from home, against the team on the same points as us and one place below.
Reading the post match comments on here you'd be mistaken for thinking we got humped 5-0.
We drew away from home? Big fecking deal, they had no fans, are pish poor and it comics like you are happy with a draw against that shyte then your watching the wrong team.

The Protestant middle class in all walks of Scottish life stopped seeing the bheasts as the enemy to be fought a long time ago. That's why our board,the press and politicians will do %^*& all. Us working class prods are on our own against the council/the SFA/refs who ever.

Likes of Robertson are traitors.

Watched the SG interview on RTV the questions were so predictable, not one mention of, Offside, Bookings, or possible ordering offs, and standard of Refereeing. There are ways of answering that don‘t mean your up in front of the beaks.

Sky did and SG said he agreed with Kris Boyd.

Looks as though we are too scared to even speak about it which is quite amazing when you think of how loyal the support has been and the effort these guys have clearly put in to rescue the club, and also the money being spent too.

Not easy when tims own media right enough but id have everyone at the club, from board/ manager all the way down screaming it from the rooftops, scottish refereeing is bent. No team in world sport has to deal with what we deal with it is an absolute disgrace.

Ive a bad feeling we are going to see a VAR statement soon, to help the refs, that way some of the more naive fans will believe we are actually doing something instead of hiding or ignoring it and hoping maybe next week it will go away.
Our best player in some considerable time is the victim of hateful racist abuse from players and fans of other teams ably assisted by a compliant media who justify his treatment by saying he brings it upon himself. Biased/incompetent officials punish him at every opportunity without fear and ignore blatant assaults on the pitch perpetuated against him.

I appreciate in the last few years we have had significant battles off the field. However the boards silence on the current situation is depressing as it is maddening. Myself and many many others have continued to invest in the club at a time of great uncertainty amidst a global pandemic. The board have a duty to each and every Rangers fan to challenge these issues head on, to do otherwise is a slap in the face.

I have not lost hope that we will win the title this season however based on the officiating at our most recent league matches the battles we will face will not be confined solely to the pitch.

I would like think Rangers are like a swan here and have been for some time.

Graceful, elegant and calm on the surface but battling away like crazy beneath with the spfl on this matter.

They won't - they aren't interested in the fight that would come from it. Think we've pretty much got the only board in Scotland that has zero interest in sticking up for the club in these matters. They'd continue to watch us getting treated differently at whatever cost.

It's not even a case of failing to listen to the fans. Which I genuinely think they have no interest in ever doing. They fail to protect the players as well - the players would be well within their right to be furious by the support they get from the board.

Yes, the SFA would likely have something to say and possibly even fine Rangers. However, it would depend on how the club go about it. They could simply do what Celtic do and leave them under zero impression that the pain they would suffer if they continue to treat us so differently would not be worth it.

Back