When will our Board Listen to Fans

Twosignals

We’ve been the kicking Boy of Liewells Corrupt Refs even in the Third Division, we’ve seen supposed Fans invade the pitch assault our players, a LC Final Corruptly awarded. How many dubious decisions against, go on before Fans saying enough is enough, and give up as we know our Board will just turn the other cheek. At the present we know we are ruled in a way that favours one club, for Gods Sake to Our Board Grow Balls and Fight Back before we don’t have a Club. This is what the Reptiles want us out the game.

We’ve been the kicking Boy of Liewells Corrupt Refs even in the Third Division, we’ve seen supposed Fans invade the pitch assault our players, a LC Final Corruptly awarded. How many dubious decisions against, go on before Fans saying enough is enough, and give up as we know our Board will just turn the other cheek. At the present we know we are ruled in a way that favours one club, for Gods Sake to Our Board Grow Balls and Fight Back before we don’t have a Club. This is what the Reptiles want us out the game.
The time to speak up was years ago. Thats what I find the most frustrating that fact that these cheats can do what they want and are not called out. Sad state of affairs when Boyd is the only one calling it out. Scunnered with it.

The board don't like us only our cash.
This board, DK's board, any of the charalatans boards, Sir Duped.
Perhaps we were liked during David Holmes era & maybe before.
But we are customers to them no matter how "Rangers" they are.

Talk about Groundhog Day .

We’ve had this discussion ongoing now for almost twenty years . Our club are toothless , regardless of who the board have been, we will say nothing and do nothing and no amount of bleating about it on a message board will ever change it .

Sick of it tbh
Every single fucking week.

Just to be clear here, by corrupt you're suggesting the referees are being paid by Peter Lawwell to influence games that we're involved in? Or, if not paid then for personal gain?

Looks as though we are too scared to even speak about it which is quite amazing when you think of how loyal the support has been and the effort these guys have clearly put in to rescue the club, and also the money being spent too.

Not easy when tims own media right enough but id have everyone at the club, from board/ manager all the way down screaming it from the rooftops, scottish refereeing is bent. No team in world sport has to deal with what we deal with it is an absolute disgrace.

Ive a bad feeling we are going to see a VAR statement soon, to help the refs, that way some of the more naive fans will believe we are actually doing something instead of hiding or ignoring it and hoping maybe next week it will go away.

The board don’t care. It’s as simple as that. I’m sick hearing about how much of a Rangers man Douglas Park is. I’m sick seeing that timid little mouse Roberton represent Rangers.

The status quo continues and they will constantly be seen wanting until season ticket renewal time.

The club still lacks strong leadership, maybe it's not easy to appoint someone like that but for me people like Walter and John Greig should have more presence in the club; maybe even Richard Gough. Perhaps football's changed and it needs to be people more business savvy; but can't the two be combined?

I get you're frustration mate,but what would you specifically like our board to do?

Never. The board will never listen to fans so long as people keep buying tickets, buying merch and buying the utter bullshit that they're fed.

Dossier that was supposed to lead to meaningful change? Status quo not continuing? It was bollocks. All of it was bollocks and fans fell for it.
100% and sadly I was one of them.
I blimdly supported them through the dossier debacle and now they are creeping close to the loathing I have for the spivs. Yes they got rid of the spivs but what they are doing to fans is unacceptable and playing on that blind loyalty. The good will they had from me has now evaporated

I’m in two minds about today.

In private, the management team should be making it clear to the team we drew today because of our mistakes.

In public, we should be calling out the referees and putting pressure on them. Decisions always seem to go against us, too many to be a coincidence.

Just to be clear here, by corrupt you're suggesting the referees are being paid by Peter Lawwell to influence games that we're involved in? Or, if not paid then for personal gain?
When the Scum took on Refs and there was the strike that’s when, we seen a mega shift in the Standard of Refereeing. Bottom line is, as was illustrated earlier where are they in the penalty stakes, Compliance Officer is for other teams bar one, intimidation can transpire into a Corruptness.

The board don't like us only our cash.
This board, DK's board, any of the charalatans boards, Sir Duped.
Perhaps we were liked during David Holmes era & maybe before.
But we are customers to them no matter how "Rangers" they are.
Total nonsense in my view. This board have invested a fortune of their own money into the club
Season tickets have sold out, MyGers memebership had a great uptake and Rangers shop is open and doing a bomb.
There is now no need for the board to say anything on behalf of the fans or indeed engage with them.
We will hear from then about May / June 2021
Not often I disagree with you buddy but I do here.
These board members have invested plenty of their own cash and are not seeing returns.
The problem we have is resources are limited and we are taking chances with players who don’t have great injury records because we can’t afford to pay the big bucks that are required to buy proven quality and reliability.
Similarly we don’t have access to top level revenues and that is hampering our development.
But I won’t be critical of this board because they have improved virtually everything about the club since they took over and hopefully will continue to do so.

When the Scum took on Refs and there was the strike that’s when, we seen a mega shift in the Standard of Refereeing. Bottom line is, as was illustrated earlier where are they in the penalty stakes, Compliance Officer is for other teams bar one, intimidation can transpire into a Corruptness.
No, corruption is either being paid or doing something corrupt for personal gain.

The refereeing in this country is at best amateurish, it's actually quite embarrassing. There may also be a dislike of us from certain referees and that may influence their decisions.
However it is not corrupt and I'm pretty sure Peter Lawwell does not call up referees and ask them to influence games.

What our board should be doing is making it public that the standard of refereeing in Scotland is terrible and on that topic I agree fully that the board do but make enough noise in this.

Total nonsense in my view. This board have invested a fortune of their own money into the club

These board members have invested plenty of their own cash and are not seeing returns.
The problem we have is resources are limited and we are taking chances with players who don’t have great injury records because we can’t afford to pay the big bucks that are required to buy proven quality and reliability.
Similarly we don’t have access to top level revenues and that is hampering our development.
But I won’t be critical of this board because they have improved virtually everything about the club since they took over and hopefully will continue to do so.
You'd think they'd maybe see the games and the double standard in officiating as a result of that and demand it is called out then they are basically pissing money up against the wall at this point

My main concern is their silence. The fans are crying out for parity and it was the board that said they will not be found wanting.
The way they have conducted themselves makes it very easy to take the view that thwy have played the fans

The board don't care what fans think. Pay up and shut up.

They are as weak willed as the players on the pitch. How half off them managed to survive the Caixinha debacle to preside over more trophyless seasons is quite an achievement in itself.

Talk about Groundhog Day .

We’ve had this discussion ongoing now for almost twenty years . Our club are toothless , regardless of who the board have been, we will say nothing and do nothing and no amount of bleating about it on a message board will ever change it .
How hard would it be for the manager to ask the simple questions.
Minimum of 3 minutes added. Why 3 when anytime we are 1 goal up there is at least 5.
Why when 2 of the 3 the ball was out of play does the whistle blow on 92.57 as we start to attack.
These are the most obvious forms of cheating we face and it's not up for debate.

Remember reading the story a few months back about Douglas Park at Hearts locking David Syme in the changing room and not letting him out cause he gave Rangers a penalty against Hearts.

Wish he would show that kind of attitude at Rangers.

The Board will start listening to the fans when we stop being a bunch of whining panty wetters. We drew, away from home, against the team on the same points as us and one place below.
Reading the post match comments on here you'd be mistaken for thinking we got humped 5-0.

How hard would it be for the manager to ask the simple questions.
Minimum of 3 minutes added. Why 3 when anytime we are 1 goal up there is at least 5.
Why when 2 of the 3 the ball was out of play does the whistle blow on 92.57 as we start to attack.
These are the most obvious forms of cheating we face and it's not up for debate.
I reckon it's quite simple to show highlighted clips of the referees' and other officials' blatant cheating. A wee video would soon sort that out and show them their sporting integrity.

What an utterly pointless thread. The same gang, banging the same drum, in response to a Goldson mistake and neither Kent nor Arfield putting away glorious chances. Always the boards fault. The one group of people who didn’t contribute to today’s disappointment was the board.

The Board will start listening to the fans when we stop being a bunch of whining panty wetters. We drew, away from home, against the team on the same points as us and one place below.
Reading the post match comments on here you'd be mistaken for thinking we got humped 5-0.
You deserve everything you get. Firstly we've won %^*& all. Secondly those panty wetters bought shitty quality strips in their thousands and the board did %^*& all as they also did %^*& all on
The bbc
The media attacking players
Players assaulted after a cup final
Fans accused of utter lies after a cup final and a potential crush at a match.
Protecting our players who are referred to a different standard.
Charged for a picture at ibrix that is a lottery if you are there and zero communication on it.
A tv platform that constantly fucks up.
Pissing our money away on %^*& ups like the memorial garden.
Allowing a get out clause in the last contract that required 3 million to SD while they bumped their gums about us being free.
Involved with Elite to get millions back, another bunch of charlatans.
But hey ho our board are doing a great job. No wonder refs think. Get this wrong and I've nothing to worry about.

My point being the board see us as a necessary evil, not that they have not put their cash in.
Though on a pro rata basis of wealth many of us have probably put similar amounts in.
Don't see where its nonsense that they do not care for the support.
We all care for the Club.

No, corruption is either being paid or doing something corrupt for personal gain.

The refereeing in this country is at best amateurish, it's actually quite embarrassing. There may also be a dislike of us from certain referees and that may influence their decisions.
However it is not corrupt and I'm pretty sure Peter Lawwell does not call up referees and ask them to influence games.

What our board should be doing is making it public that the standard of refereeing in Scotland is terrible and on that topic I agree fully that the board do but make enough noise in this.

You think we should say the standard is poor and try to help refs ?

Lawell does not need to call them up its pretty obvious they have people in place that are training the refs, picking appointments and giving them advice on how important is to target our club and make 100 per cent sure theres never any issues with Celtic.

You think we should say the standard is poor and try to help refs ?

Lawell does not need to call them up its pretty obvious they have people in place that are training the refs, picking appointments and giving them advice on how important is to target our club and make 100 per cent sure theres never any issues with Celtic.
Disagree

I’m in two minds about today.

In private, the management team should be making it clear to the team we drew today because of our mistakes.

In public, we should be calling out the referees and putting pressure on them. Decisions always seem to go against us, too many to be a coincidence.
Could they not just tell the whole truth and say it was a mixture of both?

You’ve missed the point, it’s to do with what we get, or don’t get from the Officials, offsides, not given, penalties not given, Red Cards not given, do you want me to go on.

What an utterly pointless thread. The same gang, banging the same drum, in response to a Goldson mistake and neither Kent nor Arfield putting away glorious chances. Always the boards fault. The one group of people who didn’t contribute to today’s disappointment was the board.

You are correct the same drum because it’s the same issues.

Yes we missed a number of chances but scored 2 legitimate goals, Hibs scored 1. In normal circumstances you would think that would be enough to win a match, but no not in Scotland.

As fans who have stood up and continue to plough money into the Club for no return we are entitled to ask those that are supposed to represent us at Board level to speak out.

Whilst there are some on the Board that have ploughed their own money into the Club they seem as if they are only playing at it. Happy to put on the Club tie hang about the Directors box but not interested that we are getting shafted on a regular basis. I bet they don’t let their own companies get treated in the same way we as the biggest Club in the land are, mugs.

Mate, the ONLY time any football board will react to the fans is when there is a danger that it will effect income.

in this instance they may not even think there is an issue with the refs and that it’s just all part of the game.

I don't doubt our board are fans but IMO they are also cowards. Far too scared to EVER have a fight. They will not be found wanting...an absolutely laughable comment.

This is spot on. Refs are scared not only of the scum but also the media.

The time to speak up was years ago. Thats what I find the most frustrating that fact that these cheats can do what they want and are not called out. Sad state of affairs when Boyd is the only one calling it out. Scunnered with it.
I support the OP's post 100%.

I too am 'scunnered' but I want the fans to be heard by our Board, who are fast becoming recognised as cowards.

I wonder how long fans will continue to buy season tickets in such numbers given that the destination of the title has been decided before the opening game of the season.

Back