When will we hear from Stevie?

Crispy Bacon

Official Ticketer
Unless I have missed it, there’s been nothing from Gerrard. Give us what we want Rangers :)

There was a written interview on the official website. I imagine the next time we'll see him is the pre-match presser for the Prague game. Hopefully they are not all hammering the duty free on the way over B-D

When they can find him.

He has just won the league against almost insurmountable odds.

He’s had a few drinks and probably decided that he is actually super-human despite his shows of genuine humility.

I reckon he’s hired a small boat and turned right at the end of the Clyde as he attempts to sail round the UK coastline

When he’s sobered up. A Scouse accent is hard enough to interpret when they’ve not ripped the arse out of a dial a bar of two.

He would probably have watched the Liverpool game yesterday after the end of the scum match and that may have taken a bit of the shine off the celebrations for him yesterday.
I bet the media will be linking him with the Liverpool job later this week.

He would probably have watched the Liverpool game yesterday after the end of the scum match and that may have taken a bit of the shine off the celebrations for him yesterday.
I bet the media will be linking him with the Liverpool job later this week.
SSN linking him with it this morning

Let the gaffer enjoy his hangover in peace, he stuck out a written interview yesterday it’s on the website.
i just want to see him

don't really care if he's wrecked either.

if the interview consisted of him not saying anything, then accidentally bumping his head off the camera, muttering something inaudible, then him jumping into a klinsmann with a bottle of beer in each hand - that would do for me

would also be a green light for me to get wrecked again

Back