When ye try and go shoulder to shoulder with Alfredo

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
Sorry but I love this gif, and given that he’s not a big 6’2” target man there’s something amusing about the way 6 foot plus defenders bounce off him.

8831e603-b7c4-4bd4-9434-ef5dbe925ac4.gif

I don't get how he does it

Even when u see training pictures with his top off, hes not exactly what u would call ripped / stacked / or even stocky

It's an incredible talent / skill he has

The thing that impressed me most about Morelos isn’t his finishing, or his control , his shooting or heading.
It is his balance. He can turn on a sixpence and still remain balanced and lose a defender who has got far too close. His knees must be made of titanium and his muscles strong as %^*&.
Never seems to pick up injuries despite how he plays and even when he gets halfed in two by a defender.

All of these things are so valuable to a team , and even if his shooting, heading , control isn’t up there with a Messi it is this ability which will allow him to be on the park more and create the space to get chances to score.
As well as improving his discipline I have noticed his passing and bringing others into play as improved considerably.
If we ever sell him it should be for the biggest fee from a Scottish club. He is probably the best player who has been in Scotland since Larsson left the scum.

Even when u see training pictures with his top off, hes not exactly what u would call ripped / stacked / or even stocky

He's got legs like tree trunks, plus he's a South American native, renowned for their power, strength and tenacity... :cool:

He's really similar to Luis Suarez.
I've been comparing him to Suarez for a while. Obviously he has a long way to go but the with one or two right moves he'll be performing on the same level. Hopefully after winning some medals with us.

Think it’s more in his legs than his upper body mate. He’s got massive thighs, think when he plants his legs it’s difficult for defenders to get him to budge.
A fair old arse on him as well.

Pure raw buffalo beef.

The lad doesn’t need weights or protein shakes.

Strong as an Ox ( Buffalo).

A tremendous young player who's only going to get better and better.

Let's enjoy him while he's here.

Believe it’s something to do with his thighs and arse

Think he’s incredibly powerful in those regions, defenders just bounce off him.

Surely opposition managers must tell their defenders don't get too tight with him? He rolls players every single game without fail.

He has got Souness-like thighs. I think the power comes from there.

Surely opposition managers must tell their defenders don't get too tight with him? He rolls players every single game without fail.

I honestly think some defenders just want to test themselves against him, I think they want to be the one that finally barges him off the ball. Genuinely, why else would they do it? Everyone knows it’s one of biggest strengths so surely smarter defenders keep their distance and just try and keep pace with him.

Strength doing leg work such as squats and deadlifts will give you the base strength for that, along with his balance and transferring the weight.

I said this about his goal against Young Boys. Their video analysis guy must've been on the sick that week.

Think it’s more in his legs than his upper body mate. He’s got massive thighs, think when he plants his legs it’s difficult for defenders to get him to budge.

I think he's one of those low-centre-of-gravity type players. Solid as fck and ripped in the core. Like running into a concrete post and he's excellent at turning quickly.

If I was the defender there, I'd be blaming the living room carpet of a surface and hoping that got me off the hook...

don't have to be shredded to have an abundance of strength.

Clearly from strong stock as well, the area he is from is generally farm workers and given my own family were ploughmen then I know how these "wee guys" that don't look like much are brute strong and solid, that's our Alfie.

Also being lower/smaller in height will give him a better centre of gravity.

Back