When yer Sister goes through old pics and finds a belter

LOL, what a tube. It’s also work and something that takes time.

not sure what you do but I need a fence built are you going to put in the time because I’m a bluenose?

I wouldn’t ask anyone to do work without paying them for their time.
WTF?
We're bluenoses. Stick your colourisation up your jacksie.

and actually not that it’s any of your business I’m doing the repair and colourisation work for the guy who was only happy to pay for my time.

it’s you that has came across as the arsehole in this by the way. I don’t know why you would think it right (unless it was for a charitable occasion or something). That someone would do what they do as a job for free.

Last edited:
It’s great to see so many giving up their time so freely on that page but it wouldn’t be me.

I do photo repair and colourisation and I always charge for my time , I don’t know why anyone who is artistic don’t value their time the same as a joiner, plumber, factory worker, shop assistant or anyone who gets paid for their labours.

I’ll really need to keep an eye on reddit to see these folks give up their time so freely when I need a fence built or my central heating fixed LOL
You did a great job and you were fair in you price. Thanks so much.

You might have come up with a solution but I managed to get some ok family photos improved and colourised as an option from a google app Remini Link below. I just copied to phone and did the job and might be worth a try in future.

Remini

Great pic.
Now does that say Aye Ready at the end of the stand?? :))
:p :))

gn20.png

You did a great job and you were fair in you price. Thanks so much.
Hi mate, cheers again for the business, as I said if you get the original to me I’ll see if it can be improved further.

The other poster too offence i what I said without really getting what I was saying.

I just can’t understand why someone who is artistic doesn’t value their time the same as someone would if they were doing any other job. Perhaps it’s because they take enjoyment from it. I make money on my time and I value it as I did when I worked managing the shop worked in.

I’d love to give my time freely but that doesn’t pay bills or provide stuff for the family, as I said in my reply to the guy I’ve never had someone build me a fence, fix my boiler or rewire my house for free just because I’m a bluenose the same as them.

Thankfully most people see that, I’ve given my time freely for charitable things I even spent days and days making up avatar pictures for folks on here for free but generally when I’m working it’s for a wage

All the best

#Andythephotodr

Back