When you go to war, you take your soldiers !

NDC bear forever

Goldson not good enough Tav not good enough, Kent not good enough, Arfield not good enough, Katic raw and young, Kamara not good enough, Aribo not good enough, Morelos isn’t as good as we maybe thought.....raw still and certainly can’t go past a man like the mhank main man.

the only leader and battle proven player is our Keeper.....the rest just aren’t worthy of a League title.......it’s that simple.
As for Gerrard he’s a Rookie manager and Big Name certainly but still a Rookie Manager.....who hasn’t yet proven he has got what it takes or even near it as yet!

forget stopping 10 in a row....11 and 12 is the worry....unless we get some real funds in to change us dramatically
This up there with one of the worst posts I’ve seen on here. Where do you start with Goldson and Tav not good enough?

PMB1872

I’m not suggesting for a minute that Stephen Gerrard should no longer be our manager , but he’s gonna have to learn how to get ALL the jobs done , even the shittiest jobs , we’ve lost 2 games from winning positions & drew with the sheep when we were so far in front if we gave them a goal for stringing 3 passes together in our half , you still couldn’t see a way back for them .

Fix this & I honestly believe there is the nucleus of a title winning team there .
He needs Walter to have an honest conversation with him. And I’m deadly serious, not being flippant.

Buster

Sorry, mate, but do you really believe that refs would allow hard bastards in a Rangers team ? Guaranteed red cards every other week.
100% mate , it affects our options I'm convinced , posters were wanting a big old fashioned centre forward to give us another option .Players like Cosgrove , the boy at Livingston as well and its a very valid point but after seeing what happens with us if these players played in a blue jersey they would not last to half time . Cosgrove especially throws himself at our players and gets away with it for 90 mins do posters really think he would be allowed to play that way for us ,No .

Wilbour

Goldson not good enough Tav not good enough, Kent not good enough, Arfield not good enough, Katic raw and young, Kamara not good enough, Aribo not good enough, Morelos isn’t as good as we maybe thought.....raw still and certainly can’t go past a man like the mhank main man.

the only leader and battle proven player is our Keeper.....the rest just aren’t worthy of a League title.......it’s that simple.
As for Gerrard he’s a Rookie manager and Big Name certainly but still a Rookie Manager.....who hasn’t yet proven he has got what it takes or even near it as yet!

forget stopping 10 in a row....11 and 12 is the worry....unless we get some real funds in to change us dramatically
Brutal assessment mate but when you look at what has happened after the winter break 2 seasons on the trot, when we have been in a strong position and the pressure and expectation increases, we fold, then the only rational explanation is that the aforementioned soldiers are not the warriors we need to get us to 55.

Boabmeister

Man Utd pre cantona weren’t good enough , after signing him it turns out they are/were good enough

Sometimes one piece of the jigsaw is all you need .

Repeat I think we’ve got everything we need , apart from some never say die , coal face merchants for now & again , just for when needed .

itsoorbilly

I don't feel sympathy, ultimately he is the one that let the likes of Docherty and McCrorie go out on loan whilst Ojo is seen as some sort of saviour. If he doesn't know we need battlers in certain games after 18 months then there are serious flaws in his professional development.
If you read the post with which I sympathised you'd understand mine !!

Latest posts