When you were scoring goals in the back garden as a kid , which Rangers player/s were you ?

Britannius

As a youngster, a wee fat version of Brian Laudrup.

Now a big fat version of Brian Laudrup when I'm having a kick about with the Dogs over the field.

HerMajesty's11

I was always just me, however I was being set up by Coisty or Cooper, unless of course I went on a mazey run beating 8 of the scum players before rifling it into the top corner.

My commentary during play kept the neighbours behind entertained, they were good bears.

Truffle Shuffle

Gascoigne Euro 96, lobbing the ball over one closeline, then the other then rifling a volley under the garden bench. Perfected that move the amount of times I did it.

Last edited:

Strathbungo Bear

Davie Cooper but if I am going to be honest I was quite often Kenny Dalglish, though in my defence I only ever remember him from Liverpool and Scotland. Later on I would provide a running commentary informing my opponents that I was Mo Johnson, though this was done purely to wind up tarriers. It hurt them.

Nando2

I had a ridiculous strike on me when I was younger so I was always the hammer
When I was playing I based my game on gascoigne, shorts rolled over, predator boots I tried to be him but I was never fit enough

napierblue

Albertz, whacking it as hard as I could. Although I have to admit I mainly imagined myself being Shevchenko in the San Siro