When you were scoring goals in the back garden as a kid , which Rangers player/s were you ?

Stuart McCall. Used to love him and the way he be a right pain in the arse to opposition players. Tried to two foot my Da on a few occasions.

Showing my age here :)
I was Derek Parlane or Derek Johnston
Sorry guys, as I was Scotland daft I was always Kenny dalglish then Archie gemmill and John Robertson ( nottm forest). Wasn’t until Coisty appeared on the scene I then became him scoring hunners of goals at the tunnel beside the house, great days though.

Big DJ and (more bizarrely) Martin Henderson.

I was a defender though so modelled myself on Tam Forsyth.

Showing my age here :)
I was Derek Parlane or Derek Johnstone
The garden?
I’m picturing the waving of the hands under the chins in the “Chewin the Fat” sketches, piping up with “oooooooo, the garden”.
Okay, same players for me but it was in the close or the street , maybe up the field.

Actually have more vivid memories of being Zico or Socrates during the summer of the 1982 World Cup. All the rest of the time I tended to be the be the whole team as a a passage of play progressed!
In my teams first games after that summer, I scored four in each of two games and a hat-trick the next game.
Carried the nickname “Rossi” for the following season.

I was Sandy Jardine and my mate was John Greig. I was trying to be all silky skills and my mate would try and launch me in the air.

The Prince of Denmark.

Always used to run about celebrating like a dafty shouting 'Goal, Goal America' to the BBC soundtrack for the USA 94' World Cup.

I'm sure Laudrup signed that Summer as well.

Back