When you were scoring goals in the back garden as a kid , which Rangers player/s were you ?

McCoist then Mols (the year in between them playing for us in my game McCoist was still at Rangers)

Age five, Willie Henderson, age 13 switched between Sandy Jardine and Dave Smith aged 65 out the back with the wee man, Dave Smith every time, mainly because I don't have to break into a run

usually McCoist but i have a vivid memory of getting caught pretending to be Paul Gascoigne out my grampa's back garden,booting the ball against his back wall and celebrating, when i thought nobody could see me. Was a bit embarrassed that I'd been seen copying the celebrations as well as the football!

Mostly Super Ally, but I was left footed so I was Coop sometimes. If defending it was Terry Butcher.

Summer of 86 @adamski and I spent hours recreating Manual Negrete's volley for Mexico in the world cup; with varying degrees of success.

I mainly imagined myself as the youngest ever Rangers player.

I tended to displace Tommy McLean in the team because I liked to play on the wing.

I scored a hat trick in the 1978 Scottish Cup final when I replayed it in the back lane after getting back from the game.

We won 5-1 on that occasion and then I went to the World Cup with Scotland and we beat Argentina 3-2 in the final and I got another couple that day too (I think Dalglish got the other) and then I became the youngest ever recipient of European Player Of The Year.

Just 8 years old, but what a talent!

Mccoist, hateley, gascoigne laudrup. Them all.

I remember taking the seasons fixture list and going through each game scoring goals into the frame of the swing set in the garden. I also did full commentary and wild celebrations forceach abd every goal. The neighbours must have thought i was mental :))

I mainly imagined myself as the youngest ever Rangers player.

I tended to displace Tommy McLean in the team because I liked to play on the wing.

I scored a hat trick in the 1978 Scottish Cup final when I replayed it in the back lane after getting back from the game.

We won 5-1 on that occasion and then I went to the World Cup with Scotland and we beat Argentina 3-2 in the final and I got another couple that day too (I think Dalglish got the other) and then I became the youngest ever recipient of European Player Of The Year.

Just 8 years old, but what a talent!
Bet you were up front alongside DJ in that final

mainly Laudrup. Albertz was there on occasions. I am left footed so i liked to dream i had a shot as powerful as der Hammer

McCoist, and now that I'm a father of 2 I can't wait to be McCoist in the back garden again :D

Back