When you were scoring goals in the back garden as a kid , which Rangers player/s were you ?

Penalty! I was convinced as a lad if we were in trouble a John MacDonald would only need to get in that box and win us a penalty. Probably only seen it once and thought he was a master at it :D
He was a better striker than many remember good finisher.

Just by way of a clarification, I grew up in a tenement so no back garden. The back lane was our playground and I was usually Colin Stein.

Laudrup mainly but Super Ally and Gazza also.

With Laudrup any time I wore any t-shirt with a collar I wore it up and slightly folded at the top just like god himself.

Wee Bud then Colin Colin Colin Stein but DJ was my main man, today I score goals as Alfredo while playing in the garden

Hateley with the 94/95 shirt on until some bastard stole it off the washing line!! Laudrup after that.

The first name I thought of was Parlane.
In my late teens my gran had a hanging light in the hallway, which had a paper sphere light shade, and every time I walked past it I would head it and say Hateley. I probably done it a dozen times a visit. :)) :))

Big Orange Persson, when trying to score from a corner at QP. Rec. then told to run across 3 pitches to get the fkn ball back when I missed.

Willie Henderson,( 68-70) Willie Johnston (70-72) Derek Parlane (73-79).
After that , i was Bobby Russell until
my cruciate ligs got busted

Laudrup.

Edit: Although do remember pretending to be Mark Hateley and then also trying to replicate Jorg Albertz free kicks.

I've had about 5 haircuts in my life, clippers, short back and sides, a Gazza cut, another Gazza cut and another different Gazza cut.

I remember firing a ball through a window when I was about 14 trying to recreate Yeboahs goal v Liverpool.

Back