When's the last time we went 3 games with no bookings?

M0LS

Three games in and no yellows, is it the lack of crowds for the refs to play up to or have the players been told to work on it?

Its a good question. I dont know the answer but I genuinely cant think of any challenge that our players should or could have been booked

Probably because we've had all the territory and possession in the matches

Early 2019 after Morelos was red carded vs Aberdeen there was a comparison of yellow and red cards received compared to the bheasts card count and it shouted out 'cheating'.

We miraculously went the next 3 games without a card shown, but the cards came thick and fast again after that. 9 yellows and 3 reds in the three games which followed meant the screw was turned back on.

I think every game on TV with loadss watching it becomes harder for them to do it

It will happen but depends on the ref

Never needed to put a foot in - must have averaged 65-70% possession. Saw Davis or maybe Arfield pull out of a challenge to stop a break late on and let it go.

Would expect a few bookings against Livingston.

Three games in and no yellows, is it the lack of crowds for the refs to play up to or have the players been told to work on it?

It's quite clearly because we've been the best team in each game, taken control of the match, scored early and kept the ball. We've not had to chase or defend with our backs to the walls. These are scenarios in which you concede more fouls and consequently bookings.

Better performances lead to less bookings, in short. Everything is connected. It's no more complicated than that.

Back