Where are the biggest Rangers/Celtic areas in Glasgow/Scotland?

Nacho Novo

Came across this Stade Rennais online fans forum earlier on and they have created a map of Glasgow showing which areas are more Rangers or more Celtic. Do you agree the map is accurate or do you think that some areas have been labeled wrongly?

Also, is your town more Rangers or more Celtic?

http://forum.stade-rennais-online.com/viewtopic.php?id=3085
Vlqx4.jpg

Celtic towns and areas that immediately spring to mind are Royston, Coatbridge, Port Glasgow and Clydebank.

Rangers - most of Ayrshire, Bearsden/Milngavie, Newton Mearns, Clarkston, Giffnock, Larkhall, Strathaven, Bridgeton, Cambuslang, Shettleston.
Port Glasgow has more rangers supporters buses leave it than poet buses, the mhanky barstewards here just don't wash their courtroom attire therefore giving an outsider the perception that there are more of the clats the normal folk that live in the port, can't speak for the other places mentioned.

Port Glasgow has more rangers supporters buses leave it than poet buses, the mhanky barstewards here just don't wash their courtroom attire therefore giving an outsider the perception that there are more of the clats the normal folk that live in the port, can't speak for the other places mentioned.

Agree 100%, stay in Greenock and you'd think Greenock and Gourock was Septic towns also. A lot of buses go to Septic park from the area but theres more bears in the area than them.
Difference is that we have lots of other clothes to wear instead of our teams colours.
Last few years you couldn't buy a Rangers top so hopefully thoughts will be changing now that we can...

That forum that came from is reeking of the filth. Where the fuck do they get the proof that there are more scum supporters over the world than Rangers? Just because people are of Irish ancestry doesn't make them supporters of that mob. Seriously, they think they have masses of supporters in Asia? The Thai Tims or whatever they call them are hardly Asia as a whole. I was flicking through some book in Waterstones recently that claimed they had 9 MILLION fans worldwide! Honestly, they really do live in the realms of fantasy.

As for towns for us and them, I've always thought Airdrie was blue and Coatbridge green. Fife and Ayrshire good bluenose areas too, as is Argyll.

That forum that came from is reeking of the filth. Where the fuck do they get the proof that there are more scum supporters over the world than Rangers? Just because people are of Irish ancestry doesn't make them supporters of that mob. Seriously, they think they have masses of supporters in Asia? The Thai Tims or whatever they call them are hardly Asia as a whole. I was flicking through some book in Waterstones recently that claimed they had 9 MILLION fans worldwide! Honestly, they really do live in the realms of fantasy.

As for towns for us and them, I've always thought Airdrie was blue and Coatbridge green. Fife and Ayrshire good bluenose areas too, as is Argyll.
Seville calculator at work there.

Hmmm. A demographic on how much GCC and their likeminded have infiltrated the rest of the population?
Interesting.

I grew up in "Timshill" and would say it was pretty even if not more blue than green.

I wouldn't question you as you know best obv. I just find it full of second generation mhankies who have came from poorer areas and have massive crucifix shaped chips on their shoulders

Back